- China to build world-class armed forces by mid-21st century: Xi
- CM is expected to encourage parking of vehicles in designated places: LG
- 4 injured as security forces fire on mob after 'braid chopping incident'
- Trump celebrates Diwali at White House, hails Indian-American community
- India can help US to keep an eye on Pakistan: Haley
STATE EDITIONSView All
19 Oct 2017 | SUMAN K SHRIVASTAVA | Ranchi
There may be glaring gender disparity in the top courts, including Supreme Court and various high courts in the country, but Jharkhand is all set to get gender balance in appointment of judges in subordinate judiciary at the entry level. Of the 46 candidates recommended by the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) a few days back to be appointed as Civil Judge (Junior division), earlier known as Munsif Magistrates, 22 are...