Body of 17-yr-old tied to chair with throat slit found
Body of a teenager, tied to a chair with his throat slit, was found in outer Delhi's Kanjhawala, police said on Saturday.
The 17-year-old boy was a Class XI student and lived with his family at Kanjhawala.
According to a senior police officer, the incident came to light around 12.30 am in the intervening night of Friday and Saturday when they were informed that the body was found in a house at Ladpur in Kanjhawala.
He said the body was found tied to a chair with a clutch wire. The deceased had left home saying he was going for a walk. As he did not return after a few hours, the family members started looking for him, said sources.
Police claimed that they had identified the two accused, both juveniles, and added that they would be apprehended soon.
They said while fleeing the spot, the accused had asked for money from another boy of the same neighbourhood saying that they needed it in order to leave national Capital as they had killed someone.
The boy told them he did not have any money and subsequently, informed his father, who is with the Delhi Police, of the incident. The motive behind the crime was not immediately known, police said.
- 38-yr-old held for duping people coming to ATM 17 Sep 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Sunday Pioneer
- Traffic cop killed after being hit by truck 17 Sep 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Sunday Pioneer
- Litigant in Babri Masjid case Mahant Bhaskar Das dies 17 Sep 2017 | PNS | in Sunday Pioneer
- Men in car threatened to kill me: Naqvi's sister 17 Sep 2017 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
- Give attention to swachchh campaign: I&B Min tells TV channels, FM stations 17 Sep 2017 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
- PM to dedicate Sardar Sarovar project to nation 17 Sep 2017 | Nayan Dave | in Sunday Pioneer
- Delay in declaring holiday on Hari Singh's birth anniversary 17 Sep 2017 | Mohit Kandhari | in Sunday Pioneer
- BJP sets a deadline to sack Karnataka Min KJ George 17 Sep 2017 | KESTUR VASUKI | in Sunday Pioneer
- Maya to strategise next political move at Monday‚Äôs maha rally 17 Sep 2017 | PNS | in Sunday Pioneer
- Dileep‚Äôs actress-wife Kavya seeks anticipatory bail 17 Sep 2017 | VR Jayaraj | in Sunday Pioneer
STATE EDITIONSView All
20 Sep 2017 | Mukesh Ranjan | Ranchi
Intensifying drive against cyber criminals in Jamtara, Police have arrested four more criminals from Dharuadih and Manjhladih areas under Karmatand Police Station, while they were trying to dupe people though internet, while 20 others succeeded in escaping from the spot. As of now, as many as 104 cases of cyber crime has been lodged in the district alone, out of which more than 80 have been lodged by police itself...