- Indian national Kulbhushan Jadhav, files mercy petition with Pakistan Army chief: ISPR
- Indian IT not H-1B dependent, says Infosys CEO
- Opposition parties to meet over Presidential election
- Those who celebrated Pak's win should go and live there: Rizvi
- 3 LeT militants gunned down in Pulwama
- Pak to review 'lenient' visa policy for Chinese citizens
Body of 17-yr-old tied to chair with throat slit found
Body of a teenager, tied to a chair with his throat slit, was found in outer Delhi's Kanjhawala, police said on Saturday.
The 17-year-old boy was a Class XI student and lived with his family at Kanjhawala.
According to a senior police officer, the incident came to light around 12.30 am in the intervening night of Friday and Saturday when they were informed that the body was found in a house at Ladpur in Kanjhawala.
He said the body was found tied to a chair with a clutch wire. The deceased had left home saying he was going for a walk. As he did not return after a few hours, the family members started looking for him, said sources.
Police claimed that they had identified the two accused, both juveniles, and added that they would be apprehended soon.
They said while fleeing the spot, the accused had asked for money from another boy of the same neighbourhood saying that they needed it in order to leave national Capital as they had killed someone.
The boy told them he did not have any money and subsequently, informed his father, who is with the Delhi Police, of the incident. The motive behind the crime was not immediately known, police said.
- 12-hr search finds body of woman killed by husband 18 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Sunday Pioneer
- Man shoots at wife after she files case against him for raping stepdaughter 18 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Sunday Pioneer
- Kejriwal, Sisodia inspect Shakarpur Anganwadis 18 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Sunday Pioneer
- Cop arrested for mowing down IAS officer's mother 18 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Sunday Pioneer
- BJP backstabbed farmers: Kejriwal 18 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Sunday Pioneer
- JNU accuses JNUSU, JNUTA for disrupting Academic Council meet 18 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Sunday Pioneer
- LoP: Complete map authentication work of villages to build 25 lakh houses 18 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Sunday Pioneer
- Posters at AAP HQ calls Vishwas ‘betrayer’ 18 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Sunday Pioneer
- Separatists’ bandh hits lives in Valley 18 Jun 2017 | Khursheed Wani | in Sunday Pioneer
- 3 killed, 2 missing in meghalaya landslide 18 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Sunday Pioneer
STATE EDITIONSView All
22 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
The Bhopalites would witness a mild evening of devotional songs and classical music at Dushyant Kumar Memorial Museum of Manuscript. The event Aradhna will be held at the museum on Thursday...