Kejriwal, Sisodia inspect Shakarpur Anganwadis
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia inspected Shakarpur Anganwadi centres on Saturday.
The two visited the school blocks of Anganwadi centre no 86 and 87 where they checked the attendance as well as the survey registers.
The CM also tasted the food that is supplied to the kitchen. Sisodia directed that the phone numbers of the parents must be fed in the register. The Government has deployed 800 officials, the total working strength of the Delhi Government, to conduct a massive enquiry. Each official has been directed to visit a minimum of two centres.
The officials were directed to visit the residences of children and women mentioned in the register and verify their presence during inspection and submit a report to the Government.
Earlier, Sisodia inspected centres at Krishna Nagar and Gandhi Nagar and found gross irregularities. Following this three Anganwadi workers and three helpers were removed.
- 38-yr-old held for duping people coming to ATM 17 Sep 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Sunday Pioneer
- Traffic cop killed after being hit by truck 17 Sep 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Sunday Pioneer
- Litigant in Babri Masjid case Mahant Bhaskar Das dies 17 Sep 2017 | PNS | in Sunday Pioneer
- Men in car threatened to kill me: Naqvi's sister 17 Sep 2017 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
- Give attention to swachchh campaign: I&B Min tells TV channels, FM stations 17 Sep 2017 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
- PM to dedicate Sardar Sarovar project to nation 17 Sep 2017 | Nayan Dave | in Sunday Pioneer
- Delay in declaring holiday on Hari Singh's birth anniversary 17 Sep 2017 | Mohit Kandhari | in Sunday Pioneer
- BJP sets a deadline to sack Karnataka Min KJ George 17 Sep 2017 | KESTUR VASUKI | in Sunday Pioneer
- Maya to strategise next political move at Monday‚Äôs maha rally 17 Sep 2017 | PNS | in Sunday Pioneer
- Dileep‚Äôs actress-wife Kavya seeks anticipatory bail 17 Sep 2017 | VR Jayaraj | in Sunday Pioneer
STATE EDITIONSView All
20 Sep 2017 | Mukesh Ranjan | Ranchi
Intensifying drive against cyber criminals in Jamtara, Police have arrested four more criminals from Dharuadih and Manjhladih areas under Karmatand Police Station, while they were trying to dupe people though internet, while 20 others succeeded in escaping from the spot. As of now, as many as 104 cases of cyber crime has been lodged in the district alone, out of which more than 80 have been lodged by police itself...