LoP: Complete map authentication work of villages to build 25 lakh houses
Leader of Opposition in Assembly Vijender Gupta has demanded that the Delhi Government must complete map authentication work of khasras of 95 villages covered by Land Pooling Policy on war footing so that 25 lakh houses could be constructed and provided to people at the earliest.
"Khasra mapping of villages covered by Land Pooling Policy has already been forwarded by the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) to the Delhi Government but during last one year khasra authentication work of only three villages has been completed," he said.
Gupta said there should be no laxity or delay in creation of infrastructure by DDA for implementation of Land Pooling Policy.
- 38-yr-old held for duping people coming to ATM 17 Sep 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Sunday Pioneer
- Traffic cop killed after being hit by truck 17 Sep 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Sunday Pioneer
- Litigant in Babri Masjid case Mahant Bhaskar Das dies 17 Sep 2017 | PNS | in Sunday Pioneer
- Men in car threatened to kill me: Naqvi's sister 17 Sep 2017 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
- Give attention to swachchh campaign: I&B Min tells TV channels, FM stations 17 Sep 2017 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
- PM to dedicate Sardar Sarovar project to nation 17 Sep 2017 | Nayan Dave | in Sunday Pioneer
- Delay in declaring holiday on Hari Singh's birth anniversary 17 Sep 2017 | Mohit Kandhari | in Sunday Pioneer
- BJP sets a deadline to sack Karnataka Min KJ George 17 Sep 2017 | KESTUR VASUKI | in Sunday Pioneer
- Maya to strategise next political move at Monday‚Äôs maha rally 17 Sep 2017 | PNS | in Sunday Pioneer
- Dileep‚Äôs actress-wife Kavya seeks anticipatory bail 17 Sep 2017 | VR Jayaraj | in Sunday Pioneer
STATE EDITIONSView All
20 Sep 2017 | Mukesh Ranjan | Ranchi
Intensifying drive against cyber criminals in Jamtara, Police have arrested four more criminals from Dharuadih and Manjhladih areas under Karmatand Police Station, while they were trying to dupe people though internet, while 20 others succeeded in escaping from the spot. As of now, as many as 104 cases of cyber crime has been lodged in the district alone, out of which more than 80 have been lodged by police itself...