- Office of profit: Prez OKs disqualification of 20 AAP MLAs
- Develop a US-style online platform to sell bad loans: Acharya
- WEF preps for Modi mantra with tastes of India, twists of yoga
- Pakistan summons Indian envoy over cross-border firing
- No one can touch a woman without her consent: Delhi court
- No fresh firing by Pakistan along LoC, IB overnight
- UNSC sanctions monitoring team to visit Pak this week
- Bawana fire: Police nabbed factory owner
Cong to launch protest against Centre, UP Govt next month
The Congress would launch a protest campaign both against the Centre as well as UP Government starting from next month. “People are feeling the pinch of unpopular decision of Modi Government like demonetisation, GST etc so now we will raise the people voice by protesting on all the district head-quarters in the State on August 9 on occasion of August Kranti Day”, disclosed chairman of the UPCC media committee, Satyadeo Tripathi.
Disclosing the protest programme here on Saturday afternoon, Tripathi said that between August 30 to September 30, party leading will go to village under ‘Chalo Gaon Ki Aur’ programme. He said that the workers will hold chaupal and took all the problems of the villagers in writing so that a comprehensive protest plan could be chalked out to raise the voice of the people living in rural areas. He claimed that on October 15, they will again staged protest at district head-quarters on the above issued. Finally on the foundation day of the Congress on December 28, the Party will launch ‘Lucknow Chalo-Modi Gaddi Chudho’ to expose the misdeeds of the Centre.
- Globe Trotting 21 Jan 2018 | Agencies | in Sunday Pioneer
- S Korea asks N Korea to explain cancelled visit 21 Jan 2018 | AP | in Sunday Pioneer
- Chinese human rights lawyer's detention ‚Äėabsurd', says attorney 21 Jan 2018 | AFP | in Sunday Pioneer
- US Supreme Court to hear Trump's travel ban 3.0 challenge in April 21 Jan 2018 | IANS | in Sunday Pioneer
- Pope to visit Peruvian region hit by El Nino floods 21 Jan 2018 | AP | in Sunday Pioneer
- Pak raises Jadhav's case in UNSC debate on Afg 21 Jan 2018 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
- US Govt shuts down 21 Jan 2018 | S Rajagopalan | in Sunday Pioneer
- Cold wave prevails in north India, temps drop in Kashmir 21 Jan 2018 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
- 80-year-old woman raped in Pune by unidentified man 21 Jan 2018 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
- Women achievers meet Prez, among them a coolie from Raj 21 Jan 2018 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
STATE EDITIONSView All
22 Jan 2018 | PNS | Ranchi
Attractive and colourful tableaux showcasing the development of the State made on different frontages and over 17 platoons reflecting their charisma are again set to steal the show on Republic Day here at Morhabadi Ground. Presenting the glimpse of modern and developing Jharkhand, this R-Day as many as 12 tableaus of different government departments will enthrall the denizens...