Rudy, UP minister discuss speeding up skill development
Union minister Rajiv Pratap Rudy on Saturday discussed the issue of fast-tracking skill development initiatives for the youth of Uttar Pradesh with state Industrial Development Minister Satish Mahana. The state has identified three industrial clusters in Noida, Agra and Kanpur that will help speed up pace of industrialisation in Uttar Pradesh. According to Mahana, it is crucial to have a ready workforce that is well-equipped with the latest skills and technology know-how to achieve the goals set by the newly formed state government. “We have courses under Skill India which are aligned with the National Skill Qualification Framework special to industrial sector requirement and we would be more than happy to extend our support in building the new Uttar Pradesh as envisioned by our Prime Minister,” said Rudy, who holds the charge of skill development and entrepreneurship.
- ‚ÄėAssault‚Äô on police driver: Action against Kerala ADGP 17 Jun 2018 | VR Jayaraj | in Sunday Pioneer
- Rain batters North-East, 17 die in flash floods, landslides 17 Jun 2018 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
- Police visit rape accused Daati Maharaj's ashram 17 Jun 2018 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
- Two arrested for attack on Dalit boy in Gujarat 17 Jun 2018 | PNS | in Sunday Pioneer
- Owaisi rejects UN report on Kashmir, backs Modi Govt 17 Jun 2018 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
- No one can touch me till 2019 polls: Kumaraswamy 17 Jun 2018 | Kestur Vasuki | in Sunday Pioneer
- Karnataka Dy CM declines to confirm reports 17 Jun 2018 | Kestur Vasuki | in Sunday Pioneer
- AAP disassociates from Khaira's referendum remark 17 Jun 2018 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
- ‚ÄėPriest bobbitises himself over remarks against religious leaders' 17 Jun 2018 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
- Sushma to embark on seven-day trip to four European nations today 17 Jun 2018 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
STATE EDITIONSView All
23 Jun 2018 | PNS
MCD still waiting for HC order on encroachment Dehradun: Days after the High Court ordered the officials to remove encroachment from different areas of Dehradun like markets, streets and footpaths in four weeks, the officials concerned said on Friday that they were still waiting for the order to come. They, however, assured that they would execute the order once they get a copy and read it thoroughly...