Rudy, UP minister discuss speeding up skill development
Union minister Rajiv Pratap Rudy on Saturday discussed the issue of fast-tracking skill development initiatives for the youth of Uttar Pradesh with state Industrial Development Minister Satish Mahana. The state has identified three industrial clusters in Noida, Agra and Kanpur that will help speed up pace of industrialisation in Uttar Pradesh. According to Mahana, it is crucial to have a ready workforce that is well-equipped with the latest skills and technology know-how to achieve the goals set by the newly formed state government. “We have courses under Skill India which are aligned with the National Skill Qualification Framework special to industrial sector requirement and we would be more than happy to extend our support in building the new Uttar Pradesh as envisioned by our Prime Minister,” said Rudy, who holds the charge of skill development and entrepreneurship.
- Lynch protest: police fire in air, Sec 144 imposed in four areas 21 May 2017 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
- Attack on CRPF men in April: 18 Naxalites taken into custody 21 May 2017 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
- Shah lists Govt’s feats, says BJP will win more seats 21 May 2017 | PNS | in Sunday Pioneer
- Narada sting: ED issues fresh summons to Narada CEO 21 May 2017 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
- 1 killed, 13 hurt as bus turns turtle in Mumbai 21 May 2017 | TN RAGHUNATHA | in Sunday Pioneer
- Rajnath chairs security review meeting with 5 CMs 21 May 2017 | IANS | in Sunday Pioneer
- 179 Maha pilgrims stranded en route to Badrinath safe: Fadnavis 21 May 2017 | PNS | in Sunday Pioneer
- Of 2,000 stranded, 800 resume journey 21 May 2017 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
- NIA quizzes separatists in Kashmir Valley 21 May 2017 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
- Pak lawyer at ICJ was hired by UPA in 2004: Rao 21 May 2017 | PNS | in Sunday Pioneer
STATE EDITIONSView All
25 May 2017 | Staff Reporter | Naya Raipur
There will be 14 minor bridges constructed including a major bridge on the proposed railway track between Mandirhasaud, Naya Raipur and Kendri in the new capital region, officials informed. Notably, Naya Raipur has emerged in the country with the largest land bank of a mammoth 237 square kilometres ( 23,700 hectares), officials stated...