SIA invests more than SGD 100 mn in Vistara
Singapore Airlines (SIA) has invested more than SGD 100 million in Indian carrier Vistara, twice the amount initially planned, a daily reported. The airline is ‘encouraged’ by Vistara’s performance so far but an SIA spokesman declined to confirm funding details, citing commercial confidentiality, according to The Straits Times.
Profits are not expected until 2020 at the earliest but the New Delhi-based carrier, which has been flying domestically for more than two years, is growing nicely, the Singapore daily cited analysts as saying.
- Lynch protest: police fire in air, Sec 144 imposed in four areas 21 May 2017 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
- Attack on CRPF men in April: 18 Naxalites taken into custody 21 May 2017 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
- Shah lists Govt’s feats, says BJP will win more seats 21 May 2017 | PNS | in Sunday Pioneer
- Narada sting: ED issues fresh summons to Narada CEO 21 May 2017 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
- 1 killed, 13 hurt as bus turns turtle in Mumbai 21 May 2017 | TN RAGHUNATHA | in Sunday Pioneer
- Rajnath chairs security review meeting with 5 CMs 21 May 2017 | IANS | in Sunday Pioneer
- 179 Maha pilgrims stranded en route to Badrinath safe: Fadnavis 21 May 2017 | PNS | in Sunday Pioneer
- Of 2,000 stranded, 800 resume journey 21 May 2017 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
- NIA quizzes separatists in Kashmir Valley 21 May 2017 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
- Pak lawyer at ICJ was hired by UPA in 2004: Rao 21 May 2017 | PNS | in Sunday Pioneer
STATE EDITIONSView All
25 May 2017 | Staff Reporter | Naya Raipur
There will be 14 minor bridges constructed including a major bridge on the proposed railway track between Mandirhasaud, Naya Raipur and Kendri in the new capital region, officials informed. Notably, Naya Raipur has emerged in the country with the largest land bank of a mammoth 237 square kilometres ( 23,700 hectares), officials stated...