SIA invests more than SGD 100 mn in Vistara
Singapore Airlines (SIA) has invested more than SGD 100 million in Indian carrier Vistara, twice the amount initially planned, a daily reported. The airline is ‘encouraged’ by Vistara’s performance so far but an SIA spokesman declined to confirm funding details, citing commercial confidentiality, according to The Straits Times.
Profits are not expected until 2020 at the earliest but the New Delhi-based carrier, which has been flying domestically for more than two years, is growing nicely, the Singapore daily cited analysts as saying.
- Why we think obsessively 22 Oct 2017 | Ajit Kumar Bishnoi | in Agenda
- Eve-teaser assaults minor girl in Mumbai, caught on camera 22 Oct 2017 | TN RAGHUNATHA | in Sunday Pioneer
- Cong plans alliance with Hardik, other anti-BJP elements in Guj 22 Oct 2017 | Nayan Dave | in Sunday Pioneer
- PM Modi to launch Ro-Ro ferry from Ghogha to Dahej 22 Oct 2017 | Nayan Dave | in Sunday Pioneer
- Mumbai Metro pillar collapses at construction site, one injured 22 Oct 2017 | TN RAGHUNATHA | in Sunday Pioneer
- 11 killed, 16 hurt as truck overturns at Sangli 22 Oct 2017 | TN RAGHUNATHA | in Sunday Pioneer
- Yeddyurappa alleges coal scam in K‚Äôtaka 22 Oct 2017 | KESTUR VASUKI | in Sunday Pioneer
- Party, people are with me: Chandy 22 Oct 2017 | IANS | in Sunday Pioneer
- EC delaying Guj poll dates not a good thing: Yadav 22 Oct 2017 | IANS | in Sunday Pioneer
- 18 arrested for assaulting three Army personnel in J&K 22 Oct 2017 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
STATE EDITIONSView All
24 Oct 2017 | PNS | Dehradun
A girl of around 18 years who was allegedly sexually assaulted at a sugarcane field by one of her relatives committed suicide by hanging herself from ceiling fan at her residence on Monday. No suicide note was received from the house, said police...