- In Modi, Trump has a leader he can truly work with: experts
- Monsoon session of Parliament from July 17 to Aug 11
- Over 140 people feared buried in China landslide
- Modi to be first world leader to have WH dinner with Trump
- DU announces first cut-off list
- Srikanth reaches 3rd successive Super Series final
- Modi embarks on three-nation tour
SIA invests more than SGD 100 mn in Vistara
Singapore Airlines (SIA) has invested more than SGD 100 million in Indian carrier Vistara, twice the amount initially planned, a daily reported. The airline is ‘encouraged’ by Vistara’s performance so far but an SIA spokesman declined to confirm funding details, citing commercial confidentiality, according to The Straits Times.
Profits are not expected until 2020 at the earliest but the New Delhi-based carrier, which has been flying domestically for more than two years, is growing nicely, the Singapore daily cited analysts as saying.
- DU admissions to continue till June 28; 2nd cut-off list on July 1 25 Jun 2017 | Shipra Parashar/ Srishti Garg | in Sunday Pioneer
- Gang of mobile thieves busted with arrest of 2, 65 phones seized 25 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Sunday Pioneer
- Act as per rules, L-G tells vigilance in plea against CM in PWD scam 25 Jun 2017 | SR | in Sunday Pioneer
- In a first, CM opens astro turf in Govt school 25 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | in Sunday Pioneer
- Drowned police’s body recovered from Jaitapur 25 Jun 2017 | TN RAGHUNATHA | in Sunday Pioneer
- Kovind to visit UP today to seek support 25 Jun 2017 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
- Book on darkest days of democracy released 25 Jun 2017 | NAYAN DAVE | in Sunday Pioneer
- Assets worth Rs 500 cr found in possession of Govt employee 25 Jun 2017 | Omer Farooq | in Sunday Pioneer
- Moral policing: woman tied to tree, assaulted for hrs in Kerala 25 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Sunday Pioneer
- UD Min reviews progress of works to make Varanasi ODF 25 Jun 2017 | PNS | in Sunday Pioneer
STATE EDITIONSView All
25 Jun 2017 | PNS | Dehradun
A regimented protocol of ‘Fast Track Bypass surgeries’ in which a patient can get discharged in three days has been initiated by the Max hospital here. Addressing media persons Senior Consultant Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery (CTVS), Dr Manish Meswani said that Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery (CABG) involves counselling of patient and fast tracking the conventional processes...