BJP Govt will make UP Uttam Pradesh: Modi
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday said the new Government in Uttar Pradesh led by Yogi Adityanath will make UP an “Uttam Pradesh”. “I have immense confidence that this new team (led by Adityanath) will leave no stone unturned in making UP Uttam Pradesh (foremost state). There will be record development,” Modi said.
Modi, while noting that the BJP had formed the Government in four out of five States that went to the polls recently, said, “Our unwavering efforts to create a ‘Bhavya’ (great) & ‘Divya’ (brilliant) Bharat (India) continue. India’s Jan Shakti is powering the rise of a new and transformed India.”
In a series of tweets just after attending the swearing-in ceremony of Adityanath and his Council of Ministers in Lucknow, the Prime Minister expressed confidence that the new Government will work for “record development” for Uttar Pradesh.
“Congratulations to Yogi Adityanath Ji, Keshav Prasad Maurya Ji, Dinesh Sharma Ji & all those who took oath today. Best wishes for serving UP,” he tweeted.
“Our sole mission & motive is development. When UP develops, India develops. We want to serve UP’s youth & create opportunities for them,” Modi added.
In another tweet, the Prime Minister said, “With the blessings of people & hardwork of our Karyakartas the BJP has formed Governments in four out of the five States that went to the polls.”
- Thief caught with his pants down 22 May 2018 | Kanika Mehta
- Mayajaal to grab Govt house: BSP chief turns it into Kanshi memorial 22 May 2018 | PNS
- Nipah virus kills 10 in Kerala 22 May 2018 | Archana Jyoti/VR Jayaraj
- Cong-JD(S) Govt doomed without mandate: Shah 22 May 2018 | PNS
- Heatwave feared 22 May 2018 | Rajesh Kumar
- K‚Äôtaka power play in Delhi 22 May 2018 | Pioneer News Service
- Petrol zooms to Rs 76.24/L, diesel touches all-time high 21 May 2018 | PNS
- 7 policemen martyred in Naxal attack 21 May 2018 | PNS
- Delhi Govt stops restro-bars from playing recorded songs, music 21 May 2018 | Staff Reporter
- Gowda Jr to meet Sonia, Rahul in Delhi before swearing-in 21 May 2018 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
20 May 2018 | PNS
New Delhi: “Now, let us enjoy our holidays,” this is how the Supreme Court concluded the hearing on the Karnataka power row on Saturday. The courtroom burst into a bout of laughter as Justice AK Sikri, who headed the three-judge Bench, made the jovial remark ...
STATE EDITIONSView All
22 May 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
A women’s youth camp under Go Rurban camp with the objective to connect rural and urban youth together will be held at village Sijora district Dindori. The basic idea of the camp is to build a stronger bridge in order to fill the gap between rural and urban society...