BJP Govt will make UP Uttam Pradesh: Modi
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday said the new Government in Uttar Pradesh led by Yogi Adityanath will make UP an “Uttam Pradesh”. “I have immense confidence that this new team (led by Adityanath) will leave no stone unturned in making UP Uttam Pradesh (foremost state). There will be record development,” Modi said.
Modi, while noting that the BJP had formed the Government in four out of five States that went to the polls recently, said, “Our unwavering efforts to create a ‘Bhavya’ (great) & ‘Divya’ (brilliant) Bharat (India) continue. India’s Jan Shakti is powering the rise of a new and transformed India.”
In a series of tweets just after attending the swearing-in ceremony of Adityanath and his Council of Ministers in Lucknow, the Prime Minister expressed confidence that the new Government will work for “record development” for Uttar Pradesh.
“Congratulations to Yogi Adityanath Ji, Keshav Prasad Maurya Ji, Dinesh Sharma Ji & all those who took oath today. Best wishes for serving UP,” he tweeted.
“Our sole mission & motive is development. When UP develops, India develops. We want to serve UP’s youth & create opportunities for them,” Modi added.
In another tweet, the Prime Minister said, “With the blessings of people & hardwork of our Karyakartas the BJP has formed Governments in four out of the five States that went to the polls.”
- Army’s vulnerable security needs fund boost 28 Apr 2017 | Rahul DattaMohit Kandhari
- Uri-2 in Kupwara averted 28 Apr 2017 | Khursheed Wani
- SC sends man to jail for backing out of offer to buy Sahara hotel 28 Apr 2017 | PNS
- PM gives wing to aam aadmi UDAN 28 Apr 2017 | Kamal Joshi
- Top winner leads race for SDMC Mayor post 28 Apr 2017 | Sapna Singh
- Vinod Khanna loses final battle to cancer 28 Apr 2017 | TN RAGHUNATHA
- ...‘Amar’ to live forever in our hearts! 28 Apr 2017 | Rinku Ghosh
- BJP’s new brooms sweep Delhi 27 Apr 2017 | Pramod Kumar Singh
- How BJP scored a hat-trick 27 Apr 2017 | Pramod Kumar Singh
- Centre OK’s record 1L houses for urban poor 27 Apr 2017 | Rajesh Kumar
Sunday EditionView All
23 Apr 2017 | Ananya Borgohain
Author Pilar Maria Guerrieri discusses with ANANYA BORGOHAIN how the maps of Delhi from the 19th century onwards document the evolution of the Capital through the Mughal era, pre and post colonial periods, and the contemporary times Please tell us a little about yourself. I am an Italian but since my childhood, I have seen my parents travel to India...
STATE EDITIONSView All
28 Apr 2017 | Staff Reporter | Raipur
School Education Minister Kedar Kashyap on Thursday announced the results of the 12th standard examination conducted by Chhattisgarh Higher Secondary Board (CGBSE) in Raipur. The average passing percentage for the exam stood at 76...