Kidambi Srikanth bags third Super Series title
Indian badminton ace Kidambi Srikanth clinched his third Super Series title, lifting the Indonesia Open men’s singles trophy with a 21-11, 21-19 victory over Japanese qualifier Kazumasa Sakai in the final on Sunday. As a result of his victory over the 47th ranked player, Kidambi took home a cheque of $75,000. World No 22 Srikanth, who had reached the Final at Singapore Open in April, had previously clinched the 2014 China Super Series Premier and 2015 India Super Series.
- Can 2 time zones save India’s energy? Govt to study 23 Jun 2017 | Pioneer News Service
- JNUSU president suspended from panels for misconduct 23 Jun 2017 | Rahiba R Parveen
- Dad chops off 3-yr-old’s ears to ‘save’ her life 23 Jun 2017 | Kanika Mehta
- Sikkim CM backs Gorkhaland demand as agitation hits supply 23 Jun 2017 | Saugar Sengupta
- Army beats BAT back but sacrifices 2 jawans 23 Jun 2017 | Mohit Kandhari/Khurshid Wani
- Kovind to file papers today; PM, NDA CMs to witness 23 Jun 2017 | PNS
- Opp pits Meira against Kovind 23 Jun 2017 | Pioneer News Service
- Opp meets today on Prez pick; consensus elusive 22 Jun 2017 | Deepak Kumar Jha
- Distrustful man stabs wife 35 times, son hurt in rescue bid 22 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter
- World record in Ahmedabad 22 Jun 2017 | Nayan Dave
Sunday EditionView All
18 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | New Delhi
A police team, along with sniffer dogs, scanned the whole area of Bonta Park in Civil Lines on Saturday morning to get some clue about a woman murdered by her husband on Friday. After 12 hours search operation, police were able to find the body identified as Komal...
STATE EDITIONSView All
23 Jun 2017 | PNS | Ranchi
The teams of West Bengal, Odisha, Madhya Pradesh and Jharkhand were awarded prizes for securing ranks in two categories of the OORJA CRPF Youth Under-19 Football Talent Contest -2017 that concluded on June 22 at Mega Sports Complex, Ranchi. Both in the Boys and girls category the WB team won the first prize getting Rs 1 lakh reward and trophy to each team...