- Swaraj condoles death of ex-Nepal PM Prachanda's son
- 'Padmavati' makers postpone film's release amid controversy
- Modi govt likely to get corruption tag as UPA II: Chidambaram
- Kovind, Modi pays tribute to Indira Gandhi on birth centenary
- Committed to improve sanitation facilities: Modi
- Leh freezes, Gulmarg coldest in Kashmir Valley
Over 400 killed in temblor on Iran-Iraq border
A powerful 7.3 magnitude earthquake near the Iraq-Iran border killed over 400 people across both countries, sent residents fleeing their homes at night, and was felt as far away as the Mediterranean coast, authorities said Monday.
Iran’s western Kermanshah province bore the brunt of the temblor on Sunday night, with authorities saying the quake killed 407 people in the country and injured 6,700 others. Kermanshah is a rural, mountainous region, where residents rely mainly on farming.
The quake was centred 31 kilometres outside the eastern Iraqi city of Halabja, according to the most recent measurements from the US Geological Survey.
- Protests block ‚ÄėPadmavati‚Äô release 20 Nov 2017 | TN RAGHUNATHA
- Spiralling veggie prices push up cost of eggs in NCR 20 Nov 2017 | Rajesh Kumar
- PAAS, Cong reach agreement, details from Hardik today 20 Nov 2017 | PNS
- India set to get instant access to details on Indians with Swiss a/cs 20 Nov 2017 | PTI
- Guj will vote for BJP, development: Rupani 20 Nov 2017 | Pioneer
- Relentless efforts paid off: Army 20 Nov 2017 | Khursheed Wani
- Modi only leader to stand up to China on BRI: Top US expert 19 Nov 2017 | S Rajagopalan
- SC-formed panel orders audit of city's potholes 19 Nov 2017 | Rajesh Kumar/ Staff Reporter
- India's plea to let mother meet Jadhav being considered: Pak 19 Nov 2017 | PNS
- PAAS asks Cong to clear stand in 24 hrs 19 Nov 2017 | IANS
Sunday EditionView All
19 Nov 2017 | PNS | GANDHINAGAR
Addressing a gathering of people via video conferencing in Bharuch district of poll-bound Gujarat, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday asked them to unite against casteism, terrorism, black money, corruption and communalism. “It is a strange environment…We must hold each others hand and move ahead…...
STATE EDITIONSView All
20 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
The report of the Special Task Force (STF) investigating the delay in registering an FIR in the gang rape case that had recently shaken the State Capital, would be out on Monday. The STF was formed to investigate the gang rape case and to find out the police officials who were guilty of not registering an FIR in the case...