- In Modi, Trump has a leader he can truly work with: experts
- Monsoon session of Parliament from July 17 to Aug 11
- Over 140 people feared buried in China landslide
- Modi to be first world leader to have WH dinner with Trump
- DU announces first cut-off list
- Srikanth reaches 3rd successive Super Series final
- Modi embarks on three-nation tour
Setback for Pak, ICJ stays Jadhav’s death sentence
In a severe jolt to Pakistan, the International Court of Justice (ICJ) has shot off a letter to Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif asking him to stay the hanging of Kulbhushan Jadhav, who was sentenced to death by a Pakistani military court on charges of “spying”.
The ICJ stayed Jadhav’s execution following India's submission that Jadhav was kidnapped from Iran where he was involved in business after retiring from the Navy.
- Book on democracy’s darkest hour released 25 Jun 2017 | NAYAN DAVE
- Does Emergency retain its relevance? 25 Jun 2017 | M Venkaiah Naidu
- US OK’s sale of drones to India 25 Jun 2017 | Agencies
- 2 dead as car runs over pavement in Kashmere Gate 25 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter
- Jewar gets wings, Centre clears int’l airport proposal 25 Jun 2017 | PNS
- Pact violated as Pak targets Poonch posts 25 Jun 2017 | PNS
- CRPF jawan martyred in terror attack 25 Jun 2017 | Mohit Kandhari
- Presidential election: It’s ordinariness vs pedigree 25 Jun 2017 | Swapan Dasgupta
- Terror looms over Yatra 25 Jun 2017 | Rahul Datta/Mohit Kandhari
- No licence needed to serve liquor in pvt functions: Kerala HC 24 Jun 2017 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
25 Jun 2017 | Shipra Parashar/ Srishti Garg | New Delhi
With Delhi University declaring its first cut-off list on Friday, SGTB Khalsa college came out with the highest 99.66 per cent for BSc (Hons) Electronics...
STATE EDITIONSView All
25 Jun 2017 | PNS | Dehradun
A regimented protocol of ‘Fast Track Bypass surgeries’ in which a patient can get discharged in three days has been initiated by the Max hospital here. Addressing media persons Senior Consultant Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery (CTVS), Dr Manish Meswani said that Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery (CABG) involves counselling of patient and fast tracking the conventional processes...