- Indian national Kulbhushan Jadhav, files mercy petition with Pakistan Army chief: ISPR
- Indian IT not H-1B dependent, says Infosys CEO
- Opposition parties to meet over Presidential election
- Those who celebrated Pak's win should go and live there: Rizvi
- 3 LeT militants gunned down in Pulwama
- Pak to review 'lenient' visa policy for Chinese citizens
Ultras target Army convoy in Kashmir, no casualties
A group of terrorists attacked an Army convoy in south Kashmir’s Anantnag district on Sunday.
There was, however, no casualty in the incident.
The terrorists fired some shots at the Army vehicles in Bijbehara area and fled from the spot, a police official said.
Security forces cordoned off the area and a search operation was on, the official said.
- Opp meets today on Prez pick; consensus elusive 22 Jun 2017 | Deepak Kumar Jha
- Distrustful man stabs wife 35 times, son hurt in rescue bid 22 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter
- World record in Ahmedabad 22 Jun 2017 | Nayan Dave
- Om fills world as yoga stretches its reach 22 Jun 2017 | PNS
- Builders misleading homebuyers on GST 22 Jun 2017 | Rajesh Kumar
- 16 new Secretaries: Rajiv Gauba gets Home, Subhash Garg Economic Affairs 22 Jun 2017 | PNS
- City of Nawabs all set for biggest ever Yoga Day event 21 Jun 2017 | PNS
- I-T slaps Benami Act on Lalu’s family 21 Jun 2017 | PTI
- Woman gangraped in car from Gurugram to Gr Noida via Delhi 21 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter
- One tax to unite nation on stroke of July 1 midnight 21 Jun 2017 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
18 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | New Delhi
A police team, along with sniffer dogs, scanned the whole area of Bonta Park in Civil Lines on Saturday morning to get some clue about a woman murdered by her husband on Friday. After 12 hours search operation, police were able to find the body identified as Komal...
STATE EDITIONSView All
22 Jun 2017 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
The Bhopalites would witness a mild evening of devotional songs and classical music at Dushyant Kumar Memorial Museum of Manuscript. The event Aradhna will be held at the museum on Thursday...