Ultras target Army convoy in Kashmir, no casualties
A group of terrorists attacked an Army convoy in south Kashmir’s Anantnag district on Sunday.
There was, however, no casualty in the incident.
The terrorists fired some shots at the Army vehicles in Bijbehara area and fled from the spot, a police official said.
Security forces cordoned off the area and a search operation was on, the official said.
- Congestion charge set to hit road 20 Sep 2017 | Rajesh Kumar
- US Def firms for Make-in-India windfall sans tech transfer 20 Sep 2017 | Agencies
- Family fined Rs 75K for defecating in open in MP village 20 Sep 2017 | PTI
- Dawood-link in Kaskar extortion racket! 20 Sep 2017 | TN Raghunatha
- HC hearing today as DMK mulls quitting House 20 Sep 2017 | Kumar Chellappan
- Will destroy N Korea, if threatened: Trump 20 Sep 2017 | S Rajagopalan
- Probe Pak-N Korea nuke nexus: India 20 Sep 2017 | S Rajagopalan
- Ryan School reopens to shut again till Sept 25 19 Sep 2017 | Parvesh Sharma
- Lady Col nixes ISI agent‚Äôs lewd bid to extort info 19 Sep 2017 | Souvik Mitra
- Next NIA chief YC Modi was part of Gujarat riot SIT 19 Sep 2017 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
17 Sep 2017 | Staff Reporter | New Delhi
A 38-year-old man has been arrested by the Farsh Bazaar police for allegedly duping people coming to ATM and fraudulently withdrawing their money. Twelve ATM cards have been recovered from his possession...
STATE EDITIONSView All
20 Sep 2017 | Mukesh Ranjan | Ranchi
Intensifying drive against cyber criminals in Jamtara, Police have arrested four more criminals from Dharuadih and Manjhladih areas under Karmatand Police Station, while they were trying to dupe people though internet, while 20 others succeeded in escaping from the spot. As of now, as many as 104 cases of cyber crime has been lodged in the district alone, out of which more than 80 have been lodged by police itself...