- Don't muzzle Constitution: Cong on Naidu's decision to reject impeachment notice
- Metro girder collapses in Ghaziabad
- CJI, other judges sat at 10.45 AM to undertake court proceedings
- Swamy hails VP's decision rejecting impeachment notice
- Shiv Sena leader Sachin Sawant shot dead in Mumbai
- Venkaiah Naidu rejects impeachment notice against CJI
Ultras target Army convoy in Kashmir, no casualties
A group of terrorists attacked an Army convoy in south Kashmir’s Anantnag district on Sunday.
There was, however, no casualty in the incident.
The terrorists fired some shots at the Army vehicles in Bijbehara area and fled from the spot, a police official said.
Security forces cordoned off the area and a search operation was on, the official said.
- Connecting India: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly 23 Apr 2018 | ABHINAV SINGH
- At CPM helm again, Yechury vows to stop communalism 23 Apr 2018 | PNS
- Vertical gardens get PMO push to curb city pollution 23 Apr 2018 | Rajesh Kumar
- Maha blow to Naxals: 16 killed in gunfight 23 Apr 2018 | TN RAGHUNATHA
- Modi, Xi to set new tone for ties 23 Apr 2018 | PTI
- UK wants India to make Commonwealth trade bloc 22 Apr 2018 | Swapan Dasgupta
- Kim halts nuke tests ahead of Trump summit 22 Apr 2018 | PNS
- There‚Äôs no accounting for leopards‚Äô taste! 22 Apr 2018 | Archana Jyoti
- Yashwant Sinha says democracy in danger, quits BJP 22 Apr 2018 | Faizan Ahmad
- Eastern e-way beats the clock 22 Apr 2018 | Chandan Prakash
Sunday EditionView All
22 Apr 2018 | PTI | Ahmedabad
A mild tremor measuring 3.7 on the Richter scale was felt in parts of south Gujarat, including Bharuch and Surat districts, though no damage was reported, officials said...
STATE EDITIONSView All
23 Apr 2018 | Nityanand Dubey | Garhwa
Altogether 275 cases were resolved in National Lok Adalat held under the aegis of District Legal Services Authority under the chairmanship of PDJ Mahesh Chandra Verma on Sunday at Civil Court Garhwa. Five benches were formed for the hearing of the cases...