BJP confident of Kovind's win, CPI(M) asks electoral college to vote 'thoughtfully'
- Paradise Lost: Indian eves stumble at the finishing line 23 Jul 2017 | PTI
- Parliamentarians bid farewell to Prez Mukherjee 23 Jul 2017 | PTI
- Indian women restrict England to 228/7 in World Cup final 23 Jul 2017 | PTI
- Sunanda case: More anxious to know the truth, says Tharoor 23 Jul 2017 | PTI
- Swaraj to hold talks with Iraqi counterpart on abducted Indians 23 Jul 2017 | PTI
- Russia keen to sell MiG-35 to IAF, talks on: top official 23 Jul 2017 | PTI
- Women's World Cup: England win toss, decide to bat 23 Jul 2017 | IANS
- Vaghela's Cong exit to alter politics in poll-bound Guj 23 Jul 2017 | PTI
- OPS faction MLA formally joins ruling party 23 Jul 2017 | PTI
- RBI to lease currency verification systems to weed out fakes 23 Jul 2017 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
23 Jul 2017 | IANS | New Delhi
Only 349 of 4,862 India's large dams have emergency disaster action plans in place, the Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India's performance report on flood control and management schemes of the Water Resources Ministry has revealed. "Out of 4,862 large dams, emergency action plans or disaster management plans of only 349 dams, which is seven per cent, were prepared (March 2016)...
STATE EDITIONSView All
24 Jul 2017 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
A total of 18,404 students have registered in ‘Mukhya Mantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana’. Registrations are being made under the scheme constantly...