- Not undergone any makeover, BJP distorted my image: Rahul Gandhi
- Leaders pay homage to Parliament attack victims; Manmohan greets Modi
- Ex-Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda convicted in coal scam case
- Govt shelves Dec 31 deadline on Aadhaar, PAN in financial dealings
- Kerala seeks Rs 1,843 cr from Centre for Ockhi damage
- SC stalls Centre's takeover of Unitech
Chit fund scam: CBI arrests Seashore Group director
CBI today arrested Seashore Group of companies Director Pravat Kumar Dash in connection with its probe into multi-crore chit fund scam.
Sources in the CBI said, Dash was director in all the 15 companies of the group including Seashore Securities Limited, which collected deposits from gullible investors.
The investigating agency has registered 44 FIRs in connection with chit fund scam on the orders of Supreme Court last year.
A Special Investigation Team of the agency under Joint Director Rajiv Singh is probing the scam which is an off-shoot of Saradha ponzi scam.
- Disqualification case: HC to hear Sharad's plea on Thursday 13 Dec 2017 | IANS
- Govt shelves Dec 31 deadline on Aadhaar, PAN in financial dealings 13 Dec 2017 | PTI
- Not undergone any makeover, BJP distorted my image: Rahul Gandhi 13 Dec 2017 | IANS
- I-T dept conducts surveys at Bitcoin exchanges country-wide 13 Dec 2017 | PTI
- Pak must alter relationship with terror groups: Tillerson 13 Dec 2017 | PTI
- Foggy Wednesday morning in Delhi, 10 trains cancelled 13 Dec 2017 | IANS
- Leaders pay homage to Parliament attack victims; Manmohan greets Modi 13 Dec 2017 | IANS
- Ro 'Hit' Show: Opener smashes hat-trick of double tons 13 Dec 2017 | PTI
- SC Constitution bench to hear pleas against Aadhaar tomorrow 13 Dec 2017 | PTI
- Ex-Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda convicted in coal scam case 13 Dec 2017 | IANS
Sunday EditionView All
10 Dec 2017 | AFP | Seoul
North Korea blamed US "nuclear blackmail" for soaring tensions over its weapons programme in rare meetings with a senior UN official, but agreed to regular communication with the organisation, state media said today. Jeffrey Feltman arrived in Beijing today after wrapping up a five-day visit to Pyongyang aimed at defusing the crisis, just a week after North Korea said it test-fired a new ballistic missile capable of reaching the United States...