- BrahMos air version test-fired with indigenous seeker
- Education fee cap for martyrs' children removed
- Cong to move privilege motion against Swaraj for 'misleading' RS on death of Indians in
- Govt paves way for tax-free gratuity of up to Rs 20 Lakh
- UIDAI CEO to make presentation on Aadhaar before SC
- AAP govt presents Rs 53,000 cr budget for 2018-19
- China sells Pakistan sensitive missile technology
- Linking Congress to data scam diversionary tactics: Rahul
- Facebook enhancing security features ahead of polls in India, Brazil: Zuckerberg
Hillary Clinton injured during Rajasthan visit
Former United States Secretary of State Hillary Clinton today picked injuries in her hand during her visit to Rajasthan's Jodhpur and had to cancel some of her programmes as a result, officials said.
Hillary arrived here this morning on a two-day sojourn and was scheduled to visit the Mehrangarh Fort in the evening, they said.
She was staying at the Umaid Bhawan Palace here and a team of doctors from a private hospital nearby was sent there to examine her.
The doctors said the Democratic Party candidate in the 2016 US presidential polls had a sprain in her hand and was given required treatment. They advised her rest.
The Mehrangarh Fort authorities said her programme to visit there was cancelled due to the injuries and she might visit there tomorrow morning.
Tomorrow, she is also scheduled to visit the carpet-making units of Salawas village in Jodhpur, where she will interact with weavers and witness the making of carpets, district administration officials said.
She will later go to the Mihir Garh, a world renowned boutique hotel in Roeht in Pali district on Jodhpur-Pali highway, they said.
According to her schedule, She will be staying for a night there and leave for Delhi on Thursday morning, the officials said.
- BCCI clears Shami of corruption charge, gives central contract 22 Mar 2018 | PTI
- No Jaya footage to prevent people from watching: Apollo 22 Mar 2018 | PTI
- Riot cases will be withdrawn if politically motivated: UP govt 22 Mar 2018 | PTI
- BrahMos air version test-fired with indigenous seeker 22 Mar 2018 | IANS
- Education fee cap for martyrs' children removed 22 Mar 2018 | IANS
- Cong to move privilege motion against Swaraj for 'misleading' RS on death of Indians in Iraq 22 Mar 2018 | PTI
- Govt paves way for tax-free gratuity of up to Rs 20 Lakh 22 Mar 2018 | PTI
- UIDAI CEO to make presentation on Aadhaar before SC 22 Mar 2018 | PTI
- AAP govt presents Rs 53,000 cr budget for 2018-19 22 Mar 2018 | PTI
- China sells Pakistan sensitive missile technology 22 Mar 2018 | IANS
Sunday EditionView All
18 Mar 2018 | PNS
AAI conducts international workshop for utilizing GAGAN In keeping with the Prime Minister’s objective of using technology as a means of development and co-operation, Airports Authority of India has now offered GPS-aided Geo Augmented Navigation (GAGAN) to SAARC and Southeast Asian countries in order to allow them to reap the significant benefits that accrue from such an advanced navigation system. AAI conducted a two-day workshop on March 15 and 16, 2018...
STATE EDITIONSView All
23 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
A proposal to set up two centres of excellence, one in floriculture and another in citrus fruits, in Madhya Pradesh with the cooperation of Israel is awaiting the Centre's green-signal. While talking to media persons here on Thursday, Israel Consul General in Mumbai Yaakov Finkelstein told, “India and Israel are working on to strengthen the partnership and cooperation in the fields of agriculture and water...