India set Bangladesh 177-run target in Nidahas Trophy
Invited to bat, India put on board a challenging 176 for three against Bangladesh in their Nidahas Twenty20 tri-series match at R Premadasa stadium, here today.
Skipper Rohit Sharma produced a 89-run knock while Suresh Raina contributed 47 in India's innings.
A victory will put India in the final of the tri-series.
India: 176 for 3 in 20 overs. (R Sharma 89, S Raina 47; Rubel Hossain 2/27).
- My govt working for development of all: UP CM 17 Jun 2018 | PTI
- Kolarov scores from free kick, Serbia beat Costa Rica 1-0 17 Jun 2018 | AP
- Delhi's air quality improves; pollution level comes down to 'moderate to poor' category 17 Jun 2018 | PTI
- Pak's anti-graft body launches fresh inquiry against Sharif over money laundering 17 Jun 2018 | PTI
- ISRO clears GSAT-1 for launch 17 Jun 2018 | PTI
- Not on strike, but need a culture of trust: Delhi IAS officers 17 Jun 2018 | IANS
- Nirav Modi faces fresh FIR for using multiple Indian passports 17 Jun 2018 | PTI
- Modi favours wider debate on holding simultaneous polls 17 Jun 2018 | PTI
- Sri Lanka play on 'under protest' after 'ball tamper' row 17 Jun 2018 | PTI
- AAP March: Delhi Metro shuts five stations 17 Jun 2018 | IANS
Sunday EditionView All
17 Jun 2018 | VR Jayaraj | Kochi
In a swift move intended at stemming the protests brewing in the State police force against certain top officials’ ‘feudalistic’ practice of persecuting policemen and camp followers by using them as house servants, the Kerala Government on Saturday removed ADGP Sudesh Kumar, whose daughter was the other day booked for assaulting and verbally abusing his official police driver, from the position of head of the Armed Police Battalion. The action against...
STATE EDITIONSView All
18 Jun 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
After around a week, it rained heavily in the State capital on Sunday. It was a short spell of around 15 minutes, but rains lashed almost the whole city...