- P V Sindhu enters semifinals of All England Championship.
- Centre tells SC it will not damage Ram Sethu for shipping channel project
- Andhra CM targets PMO, alleges conspiracy
- 'TDP's exit signals opportunity for BJP to grow in Andhra'
- Bhagwant Mann resigns as AAP Punjab chief
- TDP quits NDA; to move no-confidence motion
It is way too early to think about presidential run: Jindal
Indian-American Governor of Louisiana Bobby Jindal has said it is too early to think about the 2016 presidential run as people of the country are not in a mood to have another four years of campaign.
"It's way too early for folks to be thinking about that. We just lost a presidential election. I don't think the people want another four-year presidential campaign," Jindal said at a Republican Party fundraiser in Jackson, Mississippi.
Jindal is considered to be a key Republican presidential aspirant, but so far has publicly denied.
"I know there's a lot of speculation about who wants to run and who doesn't want to run in 2016. As a party, and as a Republican, I say that anybody who's thinking about running for president needs to have their head examined," Jindal was quoted as saying by the local WAPT TV station.
- Farm income to double by 2022: Modi 17 Mar 2018 | IANS
- Rahul wants to build strong, vibrant Congress 17 Mar 2018 | IANS
- Sindhu battles past Okuhara to reach All England semis 16 Mar 2018 | IANS
- JNU professor, accused of sexual harassment, resigns from two administrative posts 16 Mar 2018 | PTI
- Hawking said Vedas have theory superior to Einstein's e=mc^2: S&T min Vardhan 16 Mar 2018 | PTI
- Delhi Assembly demands a stop to sealing drive, de-sealing of shops 16 Mar 2018 | IANS
- Punjab AAP leaders condemn Kejriwal's apology 16 Mar 2018 | PTI
- Delhi AAP Leadership to talk to Punjab leaders miffed over Kejriwal's apology: Sisodia 16 Mar 2018 | PTI
- Loss of Rs 36,000 cr in Rafale deal even as Army begs for money: Rahul 16 Mar 2018 | PTI
- Shami to be back in Central Contracts if ACU report absolves him 16 Mar 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
11 Mar 2018 | PTI | Beijing
An elderly woman in China on Saturday vandalised the stall of a fortune teller who wrongly predicted her death, according to a media report. The fortune-teller told the 70-year-old womanin Mianyang in southwestern Sichuan province in March last year that she would not live to see 2018...
STATE EDITIONSView All
17 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Leader of the Opposition in the State Assembly Ajay Singh and Pradesh Congress Committee (MPCC) president Arun Yadav on Friday called on Chief Election Commissioner OP Rawat and urged him to get investigated the matter related to large scale irregularities in the electoral rolls in Madhya Pradesh. The two requested the CEC to get the matter investigated before the assembly elections in Madhya Pradesh, scheduled in November, 2018...