- HC refuses to stay framing of charges against Tejpal
- We've right to shoot down US bombers outside our airspace: N.Korea
- Any claim of declaring war on N Korea absurd: White House
- India exposes Pakistan's use of fake photo at UN; shows image of own terror victim
- Haryana Police conducts raids in Delhi for Honeypreet, Aditya Insan
Kejriwal opposed note ban as it threatened money laundering: Kapil Mishra
Mishra told a press conference that the AAP had got money funnelled through shell companies and wondered how it accepted donations from companies that were slapped notices "for not paying VAT".
"Why did he (Kejriwal) fiercely oppose demonetisation? Why did he travel across the country against the move? Because his men, who hoard black money, were being raided by enforcement agencies," he claimed.
Kapil, who has been suspended from the AAP, also alleged that Delhi-based businessman Mukesh Kumar, who claimed to have donated Rs 2 crore to AAP in 2014, was merely a mask for "proclaimed black money offenders".
"Ten days before AAP took office in 2013, Mukesh Kumar's company was slapped a notice by the Delhi government for not paying VAT. And then this person goes on to donate Rs 2 crore to AAP, " he said.
He also questioned Kejriwal and Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia for not acting against Mukesh for defaulting on VAT after coming to power in 2013.
Kejrwal's first stint as Delhi CM ended within 49 days after he quit over the Congress and BJP allegedly blocking the passage of the Jan Lokpal Bill.
- Kapil Mishra swoons after mounting attack on AAP 14 May 2017 | PTI
- Kapil Mishra warns of 'new drama' by AAP for distraction 13 May 2017 | IANS
- EC backed out of 'hackathon', it's sad: Kejriwal 12 May 2017 | PTI
- AAP "rigs" EVM in Delhi assembly, EC calls it "duplicate" gadget 09 May 2017 | PTI
- Truth will triumph: Kejriwal on graft charges by Mishra 08 May 2017 | PTI
- Saw Jain giving Rs 2 cr to Kejriwal, alleges Mishra; Sisodia refutes charges 07 May 2017 | PTI
- AAP crisis deepens as Vishwas hints he may quit 02 May 2017 | PTI
- Meet BJP booth-level workers to know reason behind win:Shah to Kejriwal 02 May 2017 | PTI
- They want to finish us, but AAP ready to operate form streets: Kejriwal 08 Apr 2017 | PTI
- They offered struggling Kejriwal accommodations, AAP pays back with tickets 26 Mar 2017 | PTI
- Rajnath appeals to GJM to withdraw strike; MHA to call meet 26 Sep 2017 | PTI
- After many years, we have a stable govt at Centre: Chandrababu 26 Sep 2017 | PTI
- Indian Army pushes back Pakistani intruders in J&K 26 Sep 2017 | IANS
- CISF security at Mumbai Airport rated best in world 26 Sep 2017 | IANS
- Judicial probe ordered into BHU violence 26 Sep 2017 | PTI
- India won't deploy troops in Afghanistan 26 Sep 2017 | IANS
- HC refuses to stay framing of charges against Tejpal 26 Sep 2017 | IANS
- Judge who ordered CBI probe in Ishrat Jahan case quits 26 Sep 2017 | IANS
- We've right to shoot down US bombers outside our airspace: N.Korea 26 Sep 2017 | IANS
- India exposes Pakistan's use of fake photo at UN; shows image of own terror victim 26 Sep 2017 | IANS
Sunday EditionView All
24 Sep 2017 | AFP | Berlin
Chancellor Angela Merkel and her rival Martin Schulz rallied voters on the eve of Sunday’s vote, urging Germans to shun the first hard-right party expected to enter parliament in force since the end of World War II. Merkel, the clear frontrunner after 12 years in power with a double-digit lead, also told her conservative base not to get complacent and to cast their ballots, rousing them with a folksy call to...
STATE EDITIONSView All
26 Sep 2017 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Whether it is State government or Centre, they are looting people to fill treasury by increasing petrol and diesel prices and making holes in the pockets of common man, alleged Leader of Opposition in the State assembly Ajay Singh. Singh has raised demand of waiver of VAT and tax on petrol and diesel...