- Always wanted to join the Army: Gen Bipin Rawat
- Russian interference had no impact on US presidential polls: Trump
- PM Modi holds 'substantiative' talks with Iran Prez
- Arvinder Singh Lovely rejoins Congress
- CBI arrests 2 PNB officials, authorised signatory of Nirav Modi company
- Cheating case: Developer DS Kulkarni detained in Delhi
- Sex ratio at birth dips in 17 of 21 large states, Guj records 53 points fall
- I don't feel like competing with anyone: Kohli
- Poll candidates must disclose source of income: SC
- CBI approaches Interpol to locate Nirav Modi
- SC reduces TN's Cauvery water share
Kejriwal opposed note ban as it threatened money laundering: Kapil Mishra
Mishra told a press conference that the AAP had got money funnelled through shell companies and wondered how it accepted donations from companies that were slapped notices "for not paying VAT".
"Why did he (Kejriwal) fiercely oppose demonetisation? Why did he travel across the country against the move? Because his men, who hoard black money, were being raided by enforcement agencies," he claimed.
Kapil, who has been suspended from the AAP, also alleged that Delhi-based businessman Mukesh Kumar, who claimed to have donated Rs 2 crore to AAP in 2014, was merely a mask for "proclaimed black money offenders".
"Ten days before AAP took office in 2013, Mukesh Kumar's company was slapped a notice by the Delhi government for not paying VAT. And then this person goes on to donate Rs 2 crore to AAP, " he said.
He also questioned Kejriwal and Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia for not acting against Mukesh for defaulting on VAT after coming to power in 2013.
Kejrwal's first stint as Delhi CM ended within 49 days after he quit over the Congress and BJP allegedly blocking the passage of the Jan Lokpal Bill.
- Kapil Mishra swoons after mounting attack on AAP 14 May 2017 | PTI
- Kapil Mishra warns of 'new drama' by AAP for distraction 13 May 2017 | IANS
- EC backed out of 'hackathon', it's sad: Kejriwal 12 May 2017 | PTI
- AAP "rigs" EVM in Delhi assembly, EC calls it "duplicate" gadget 09 May 2017 | PTI
- Truth will triumph: Kejriwal on graft charges by Mishra 08 May 2017 | PTI
- Saw Jain giving Rs 2 cr to Kejriwal, alleges Mishra; Sisodia refutes charges 07 May 2017 | PTI
- AAP crisis deepens as Vishwas hints he may quit 02 May 2017 | PTI
- Meet BJP booth-level workers to know reason behind win:Shah to Kejriwal 02 May 2017 | PTI
- They want to finish us, but AAP ready to operate form streets: Kejriwal 08 Apr 2017 | PTI
- They offered struggling Kejriwal accommodations, AAP pays back with tickets 26 Mar 2017 | PTI
- Merged with ruling faction on Modi's advice: Panneerselvam 17 Feb 2018 | IANS
- 21 more PNB fraud-related raids, property worth Rs 5,674 seized so far, says ED 17 Feb 2018 | IANS
- India, Iran sign nine agreements, agree to stop terror forces 17 Feb 2018 | IANS
- Earlier Congress used to benefit from scams, now BJP does: Kejriwal 17 Feb 2018 | IANS
- Cut in quantum of Cauvery water disappointing: TN CM 17 Feb 2018 | PTI
- 7.2-magnitude quake jolts Mexico, no casualties reported 17 Feb 2018 | IANS
- Russian interference had no impact on US presidential polls: Trump 17 Feb 2018 | PTI
- Six auto-rickshaw owners booked for fabricating documents 17 Feb 2018 | PTI
- PM Modi holds 'substantiative' talks with Iran Prez 17 Feb 2018 | PTI
- Arvinder Singh Lovely rejoins Congress 17 Feb 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
18 Feb 2018 | IANS | Jaipur
At least nine persons were killed and 18 others injured when two LPG cylinders exploded at a wedding in Beawar in Rajasthan's Ajmer district, police said on Saturday. According to police, six persons were referred to a hospital in Ajmer while 12 were referred to the district hospital in Beawar...
STATE EDITIONSView All
18 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Madhya Pradesh Government has worked with dedication in education, health, food, agriculture, irrigation and tribal welfare, said Public Relations Minister Narottam Mishra while addressing public meeting during campaigning for Kolaras by-election. Minister Mishra addressed meetings at Khatorda, Barod, Hairpur, Emloda and Toria regions...