- BJP caricature of Rahul Gandhi not working any more: Tharoor
- PM inaugurates ferry service between Ghogha and Dahej in Guj
- AP CM Naidu meets scientists and food experts in US
- Democratic chairman: Trump 'most dangerous' president ever
- Mukul Roy likely to be inducted in BJP in Nov: party leader
- Militant killed in encounter in J-K's Kupwara
Kejriwal rellocates Sisodia's portfolios
According to a notification issued by the general administration department, Sisodia has got the portfolios of tourism and arts, culture and languages from Water Minister Rajendra Pal Gautam.
But he has been divested of the charge of the revenue department and registrar of cooperative societies.
Transport Minister Kailash Gahlot got the revenue department while Gautam the registrar of cooperative societies, the notificiation said.
However, the deputy chief minister, who sources said had requested Kejriwal to allow him to shed some portfolios, will continue to look after education, finance and other departments.
Tourism will be one of the focus areas of the AAP government along with education and health, an official said.
The government also plans to make rural Delhi intrinsic to its development agenda.
Apart from tourism and art, culture and languages portfolios, Sisodia will look after nine departments and also all other departments that has not specifically been allotted to any minister.
Kejriwal, however, does not hold any portfolio.
Gahlot and Gautam were inducted into the cabinet in May this year.
Sisodia's departments of law department, information technology and administrative reforms were given to Gahlot, who had also got the transport portfolio from Health Minister Satyendar Jain.
- AAP all set for its own EVM challenge tomorrow 02 Jun 2017 | PTI
- Kapil Mishra starts 'Let's clean AAP' campaign 21 May 2017 | IANS
- Kejriwal opposed note ban as it threatened money laundering: Kapil Mishra 19 May 2017 | PTI
- Delhi's water woes to ebb by tomorrow: CM 17 May 2017 | PTI
- Kapil Mishra warns of 'new drama' by AAP for distraction 13 May 2017 | IANS
- EC backed out of 'hackathon', it's sad: Kejriwal 12 May 2017 | PTI
- AAP "rigs" EVM in Delhi assembly, EC calls it "duplicate" gadget 09 May 2017 | PTI
- Truth will triumph: Kejriwal on graft charges by Mishra 08 May 2017 | PTI
- Saw Jain giving Rs 2 cr to Kejriwal, alleges Mishra; Sisodia refutes charges 07 May 2017 | PTI
- AAP crisis deepens as Vishwas hints he may quit 02 May 2017 | PTI
- India beat Malaysia to win Asia Cup hockey after a decade 22 Oct 2017 | PTI
- Sharif brothers tried to assassinate me twice: Zardari 22 Oct 2017 | PTI
- 'US considering Indian request of armed drones for air force' 22 Oct 2017 | PTI
- BJP caricature of Rahul Gandhi not working any more: Tharoor 22 Oct 2017 | PTI
- It's 2017, not 1817: Rahul Gandhi to Rajasthan CM 22 Oct 2017 | PTI
- PM inaugurates ferry service between Ghogha and Dahej in Guj 22 Oct 2017 | PTI
- Abe eyes fresh term as Japan votes under N. Korea threats 22 Oct 2017 | AFP
- Egypt Prez desires to take ties with India to higher level: Akbar 22 Oct 2017 | PTI
- Mukul Roy likely to be inducted in BJP in Nov: party leader 22 Oct 2017 | PTI
- Zakir Naik to be chargesheeted by NIA this week 22 Oct 2017 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
STATE EDITIONSView All
22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan will reach Washington DC on October 22. He has been invited by Pt Deendayal Upadhyay Forum, where he will address as a key speaker in the programme organised by the forum...