- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
One killed in Tamil Nadu train accident
MORE TOP STORIES NEWS
- Pak has to do more to clear terror sanctaries: Kerry 31 Aug 2016 | PTI
- Supreme Court quashes Singur land acquisition for Tata Nano 31 Aug 2016 | IANS
- China has nothing to fear from Indo-US defence pact: Kirby 31 Aug 2016 | PTI
- Heavy rains cause waterlogging, traffic snarls in Delhi 31 Aug 2016 | IANS
- Teenager killed in fresh Kashmir violence 31 Aug 2016 | IANS
- Dhingra Commission to submit report on Vadra, other land deals 31 Aug 2016 | IANS
- Cabinet approves new norms to push construction sector: Jaitley 31 Aug 2016 | IANS
- Abide by international awards, Kerry warns China 31 Aug 2016 | IANS
- I was lucky I wasn't good in studies, says Gopichand 31 Aug 2016 | PTI
- RSS axes Goa chief for acting against BJP government 31 Aug 2016 | IANS
28 Aug 2016 | Aakriti Mehrotra
Performances from Sakshi Malik and PV Sindhu give us reason to be proud and buoyant about the future. Their staggering acts have given a lot of people, especially girls, a reason to go and venture into a field that is tough to break into One has to be an eternal optimist to believe that sports can be a liniment to a nation’s ills, but there is something so delightful about them...
01 Sep 2016 | PNS | Lucknow
The state government announced that the Centre has given its nod for the construction of an international airport near Agra and the project would start from October. On Wednesday, Chief Secretary Deepak Singhal said during a private function in Lucknow that the approval for the international airport has been received and now Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav will lay the foundation of the airport during Navratra in the first week of October...
I think we are in that intermediate state where we have understood the market. We need to put forth things in practice and now lot of new things are in pipeline.
Akira pushed me in lot of ways that I have not been pushed before. It has been challenging and it has been a fantastic experience.
A deepening, stronger, more cooperative bilateral relationship with India is not something that anybody should fear or worry about.