- State Editions
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- Cover Story
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
One killed in Tamil Nadu train accident
MORE TOP STORIES NEWS
- 'Lone' Munich shooter kills nine, commits suicide 23 Jul 2016 | AFP
- No Indian casualty in Germany shooting rampage 23 Jul 2016 | PTI
- Missing IAF plane: Parrikar in Chennai to monitor ops 23 Jul 2016 | PTI
- Search continues for missing IAF plane 23 Jul 2016 | PTI
- No sightings of debris, search continues for missing IAF plane 23 Jul 2016 | IANS
- Trump offered fear, anger but no solutions: Clinton 23 Jul 2016 | PTI
- Karat questions PM's "silence" over assault on Gujarat Dalits 23 Jul 2016 | PTI
- 50 dead and wounded taken to Kabul hospital after blast 23 Jul 2016 | AFP
- Indian woman kidnapped in Kabul rescued: Swaraj 23 Jul 2016 | PTI
- PM to flag off Del-Agartala BG train service on July 31 23 Jul 2016 | PTI
24 Jul 2016 | PNS | Lucknow
On the defensive for the last two days over profane remarks by sacked vice-president Dayashanker Singh against BSP chief Mayawati, the BJP upped its ante on Saturday by demonstrating across UP against foul language used by protesting BSP leaders against Singh’s wife and minor daughter. In Lucknow, BJP workers fought a pitched battle with the police when they were stopped by the men in uniform from taking out a protest march...
My dear youths, nepotism and the poison of casteism will not help in development. Support politics of vikasvad (development).
Peace TV was refused (broadcast rights) for security reasons. There are many Hindu and Christian channels in India, but no Islamic channel.
I had never ever desired or thought that I would get to sing the national anthem. I feel blessed and honored. I was very nervous.