- Office of profit: Prez OKs disqualification of 20 AAP MLAs
- Develop a US-style online platform to sell bad loans: Acharya
- WEF preps for Modi mantra with tastes of India, twists of yoga
- Pakistan summons Indian envoy over cross-border firing
- No one can touch a woman without her consent: Delhi court
- No fresh firing by Pakistan along LoC, IB overnight
- UNSC sanctions monitoring team to visit Pak this week
- Bawana fire: Police nabbed factory owner
Shah invites Nitish to join NDA
BJP president Amit Shah has invited Bihar Chief Minister and JD(U) president Nitish Kumar to join the ruling NDA, following the latter's alliance with the saffron party in the state to form a new government.
"I met JD(U) president Nitish Kumar at my residence yesterday. I invited JD(U) to join the NDA," Shah said in a tweet today.
The Bihar-based party is expected to endorse a proposal to join the NDA in its national executive meeting in Patna on August 19, after which it is likely to join the Narendra Modi cabinet.
Asked if the party would join the Modi cabinet, a JD(U) leader said such a decision would be "natural".
"When we are together in government in Bihar, it is only natural that our party joins the Union government," he said.
- Looking to share vision of India's engagement with world: Modi 21 Jan 2018 | IANS
- CPI-M Central Committee says 'no' to electoral pact with Congress 21 Jan 2018 | IANS
- India has shown it won't hesitate to cross border: Rajnath 21 Jan 2018 | PTI
- Office of profit: Prez OKs disqualification of 20 AAP MLAs 21 Jan 2018 | PTI
- Sikh man asked to remove turban in Canada 21 Jan 2018 | PTI
- Develop a US-style online platform to sell bad loans: Acharya 21 Jan 2018 | PTI
- WEF preps for Modi mantra with tastes of India, twists of yoga 21 Jan 2018 | PTI
- Pakistan summons Indian envoy over cross-border firing 21 Jan 2018 | IANS
- No one can touch a woman without her consent: Delhi court 21 Jan 2018 | PTI
- No fresh firing by Pakistan along LoC, IB overnight 21 Jan 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
21 Jan 2018 | Agencies
67 Afghan force members freed from Taliban Kabul: Afghan security forces have freed 67 soldiers and police officials from a Taliban-run jail in Afghanistan's Helmand province, officials said on Saturday. The rescue operation was launched in Baghram district and 20 of the freed hostages were taken to neighbouring Kandahar province...
STATE EDITIONSView All
22 Jan 2018 | PNS | Ranchi
Attractive and colourful tableaux showcasing the development of the State made on different frontages and over 17 platoons reflecting their charisma are again set to steal the show on Republic Day here at Morhabadi Ground. Presenting the glimpse of modern and developing Jharkhand, this R-Day as many as 12 tableaus of different government departments will enthrall the denizens...