- Woman teacher arrested for sexually exploiting boy
- India, Bangladesh bonded by cooperation and understanding: Modi
- Almost USD 30 million seized in raids linked to Malaysian ex-PM
- Samsung must pay Apple $539mn in patent lawsuit: US court
- HDK faces floor test today; expected to sail through
- Special NIA court convicts five IM militants in Bodh Gaya serial blasts case
- Two men detonate explosive device at Indian restaurant in Canada; 15 injured
Unlike Modi I am human, thanks for pointing out mistake: Rahul to BJP
Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi on Wednesday thanked the BJP for pointing out mistakes in his tweet question on Tuesday over inflation, saying that "unlike" Prime Minister Narendra Modi he was "human" and did make the odd mistake. He asked the BJP to "please do keep it coming".
"For all my BJP friends: unlike Narendrabhai (Prime Minister Narendra Modi), I am human. We do make the odd mistake and that's what makes life interesting. Thanks for pointing it out and please do keep it coming, it really helps me improve. Love you all," Rahul Gandhi said in a tweet.
The Tuesday tweet was part of his strategy to put one question daily to Modi ahead of the Gujarat elections. Rahul Gandhi on Tuesday asked if the Bharatiya Janata Party government was working only for the rich and pointed out rise in prices compared to 2014 - when the BJP came to power.
However, the percentage-wise figures were wrongly calculated. Later, the tweet was corrected.
- Woman teacher arrested for sexually exploiting boy 25 May 2018 | PTI
- Rescinding of H-4 visa work permit in final stages: Trump admin tells court 25 May 2018 | PTI
- India, Bangladesh bonded by cooperation and understanding: Modi 25 May 2018 | PTI
- Cong's Ramesh Kumar elected Karnataka Assembly Speaker as BJP Withdraws from fray 25 May 2018 | PTI
- Gadkari advocates bringing fuel under GST 25 May 2018 | IANS
- Almost USD 30 million seized in raids linked to Malaysian ex-PM 25 May 2018 | AFP
- HDK faces floor test today; expected to sail through 25 May 2018 | PTI
- NIA court convicts five IM militants in 2013 Bodh Gaya blasts 25 May 2018 | PTI
- Two men detonate explosive device at Indian restaurant in Canada; 15 injured 25 May 2018 | PTI
- HDK to face floor test tomorrow; BJP throws gauntlet, fields Nominee for Speaker's post 24 May 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
20 May 2018 | PNS
New Delhi: “Now, let us enjoy our holidays,” this is how the Supreme Court concluded the hearing on the Karnataka power row on Saturday. The courtroom burst into a bout of laughter as Justice AK Sikri, who headed the three-judge Bench, made the jovial remark ...
STATE EDITIONSView All
25 May 2018 | Santosh Narayan | Ranchi
When Prime Minister Narendra Modi during his Jharkhand visit on Friday sits with the Deputy Commissioners and officials of the 19 aspirational districts it would boost hope of speedy development of the areas that have been in the red zone. It is learnt that all the DCs concerned have been told to be ready with crisp presentations highlighting not only the good works done in their areas identified but also...