- Not undergone any makeover, BJP distorted my image: Rahul Gandhi
- Leaders pay homage to Parliament attack victims; Manmohan greets Modi
- Ex-Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda convicted in coal scam case
- Govt shelves Dec 31 deadline on Aadhaar, PAN in financial dealings
- Kerala seeks Rs 1,843 cr from Centre for Ockhi damage
- SC stalls Centre's takeover of Unitech
Unlike Modi I am human, thanks for pointing out mistake: Rahul to BJP
Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi on Wednesday thanked the BJP for pointing out mistakes in his tweet question on Tuesday over inflation, saying that "unlike" Prime Minister Narendra Modi he was "human" and did make the odd mistake. He asked the BJP to "please do keep it coming".
"For all my BJP friends: unlike Narendrabhai (Prime Minister Narendra Modi), I am human. We do make the odd mistake and that's what makes life interesting. Thanks for pointing it out and please do keep it coming, it really helps me improve. Love you all," Rahul Gandhi said in a tweet.
The Tuesday tweet was part of his strategy to put one question daily to Modi ahead of the Gujarat elections. Rahul Gandhi on Tuesday asked if the Bharatiya Janata Party government was working only for the rich and pointed out rise in prices compared to 2014 - when the BJP came to power.
However, the percentage-wise figures were wrongly calculated. Later, the tweet was corrected.
- Disqualification case: HC to hear Sharad's plea on Thursday 13 Dec 2017 | IANS
- Govt shelves Dec 31 deadline on Aadhaar, PAN in financial dealings 13 Dec 2017 | PTI
- Not undergone any makeover, BJP distorted my image: Rahul Gandhi 13 Dec 2017 | IANS
- I-T dept conducts surveys at Bitcoin exchanges country-wide 13 Dec 2017 | PTI
- Pak must alter relationship with terror groups: Tillerson 13 Dec 2017 | PTI
- Foggy Wednesday morning in Delhi, 10 trains cancelled 13 Dec 2017 | IANS
- Leaders pay homage to Parliament attack victims; Manmohan greets Modi 13 Dec 2017 | IANS
- Ro 'Hit' Show: Opener smashes hat-trick of double tons 13 Dec 2017 | PTI
- SC Constitution bench to hear pleas against Aadhaar tomorrow 13 Dec 2017 | PTI
- Ex-Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda convicted in coal scam case 13 Dec 2017 | IANS
Sunday EditionView All
10 Dec 2017 | AFP | Seoul
North Korea blamed US "nuclear blackmail" for soaring tensions over its weapons programme in rare meetings with a senior UN official, but agreed to regular communication with the organisation, state media said today. Jeffrey Feltman arrived in Beijing today after wrapping up a five-day visit to Pyongyang aimed at defusing the crisis, just a week after North Korea said it test-fired a new ballistic missile capable of reaching the United States...