- China to build world-class armed forces by mid-21st century: Xi
- CM is expected to encourage parking of vehicles in designated places: LG
- 4 injured as security forces fire on mob after 'braid chopping incident'
- Trump celebrates Diwali at White House, hails Indian-American community
- India can help US to keep an eye on Pakistan: Haley
We can't order UK to return Kohinoor: SC
- CBI to look into Fairfax detective's Bofors allegations 18 Oct 2017 | PTI
- Woman tries to sell kidney to meet demand of her lover 18 Oct 2017 | PTI
- Bowling long spells in Tests remains my ultimate aim: Kuldeep 18 Oct 2017 | PTI
- I-T dept launches 'online chat' to answer taxpayers queries 18 Oct 2017 | PTI
- Over 1,200 kg firecrackers seized, 29 held post SC ban on fireworks sale 18 Oct 2017 | PTI
- China to build world-class armed forces by mid-21st century: Xi 18 Oct 2017 | IANS
- CM is expected to encourage parking of vehicles in designated places: LG 18 Oct 2017 | PTI
- 4 injured as security forces fire on mob after 'braid chopping incident' 18 Oct 2017 | PTI
- Trump celebrates Diwali at White House, hails Indian-American community 18 Oct 2017 | PTI
- India can help US to keep an eye on Pakistan: Haley 18 Oct 2017 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
15 Oct 2017 | IANS | Mumbai
Coming out in support of young victims of social media trolls, Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) President Sharad Pawar on Saturday exhorted them to speak out against the wrong policies of the Government and oppose growing incidents of intolerance and fascism across India. In an unique initiative, Pawar met around 35 youngsters who have been threatened on social media and/or booked by police for speaking out their minds against the Government and...
STATE EDITIONSView All
19 Oct 2017 | SUMAN K SHRIVASTAVA | Ranchi
There may be glaring gender disparity in the top courts, including Supreme Court and various high courts in the country, but Jharkhand is all set to get gender balance in appointment of judges in subordinate judiciary at the entry level. Of the 46 candidates recommended by the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) a few days back to be appointed as Civil Judge (Junior division), earlier known as Munsif Magistrates, 22 are...