- P V Sindhu enters semifinals of All England Championship.
- Centre tells SC it will not damage Ram Sethu for shipping channel project
- Andhra CM targets PMO, alleges conspiracy
- 'TDP's exit signals opportunity for BJP to grow in Andhra'
- Bhagwant Mann resigns as AAP Punjab chief
- TDP quits NDA; to move no-confidence motion
100% cashback on recharge in Jio Diwali Dhan Dhana Dhan offer
- Trump fires FBI official for making unauthorised disclosures to media 17 Mar 2018 | PTI
- FIFA approves video assistant referees for 2018 World Cup 17 Mar 2018 | IANS
- Hacker who gave up Wikileaks source dead 17 Mar 2018 | IANS
- Spy poisoning: Putin most likely behind attack, says Britain 17 Mar 2018 | IANS
- Facebook suspends Trump-linked data analysis firm 17 Mar 2018 | IANS
- Shakib and Nurul fined by ICC for separate incidents 17 Mar 2018 | PTI
- Donald Trump Jr's wife files for divorce 16 Mar 2018 | IANS
- Trump ready to fire NSA McMaster: Report 16 Mar 2018 | PTI
- Ava DuVernay to helm DC's 'New Gods' 16 Mar 2018 | PTI
- Nike cites 'conduct' violations, top executive out 16 Mar 2018 | AFP
Sunday EditionView All
18 Mar 2018 | VR Jayaraj | Kochi
Kerala’s Catholic Church has declared war on the CPI(M)-led LDF Government over its new liquor policy by which liquor outlets including bars could be opened in almost all panchayats in the State. The new policy also paves way for the reopening of almost all the bars that were closed down in 2014 as part of the then Government’s policy envisaging implementation of Prohibition in ten years’ time through phases...
STATE EDITIONSView All
18 Mar 2018 | PNS | Chandigarh
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal on Saturday said that the previous governments indulged in the business of illegally acquiring lands with ulterior motives and with the intent of having their own cut. “This was done not only in Rohtak but in the entire state...