- Swaraj condoles death of ex-Nepal PM Prachanda's son
- 'Padmavati' makers postpone film's release amid controversy
- Modi govt likely to get corruption tag as UPA II: Chidambaram
- Kovind, Modi pays tribute to Indira Gandhi on birth centenary
- Committed to improve sanitation facilities: Modi
- Leh freezes, Gulmarg coldest in Kashmir Valley
BJP organisation has benefitted after Roy joined it : Sinha
BJP National Secretary Rahul Sinha today said the party organisation has benefitted after Mukul Roy, a former TMC MP, had joined it.
Sinha, who was speaking at the annual programme of the district unit of BJP SC unit here, claimed that many leaders and ministers of the TMC and Congress would join BJP in the near future but did not divulge any name.
Sinha said the newly-inducted leader would visit north Bengal soon.
Roy, who was once the second in command in TMC, had recently switched over to BJP alleging that TMC had turned into a 'private limited company'.
- Ayana, Legese win men & women gold in Delhi Half Marathon 19 Nov 2017 | PTI
- I do films that touch my heart: Varun Dhawan 19 Nov 2017 | PTI
- It's upto WADA to dope-test Indian cricketers: Rathore 19 Nov 2017 | PTI
- Kovind, Modi pay tribute to Indira Gandhi on birth centenary 19 Nov 2017 | IANS
- NGO writes to Trump against proposed move of lifting ban on importing elephants trophies 19 Nov 2017 | PTI
- Adityanath visits ailing N D Tiwari at Delhi hospital 19 Nov 2017 | PTI
- Indisposed umpire Ketttleborough misses third day's play 18 Nov 2017 | PTI
- Salman, Katrina's 'beautiful bond' 18 Nov 2017 | IANS
- Sharif, family members may face travel restrictions: Report 18 Nov 2017 | PTI
- Moody's rating goes against people's mood: Sibal 18 Nov 2017 | IANS
Sunday EditionView All
19 Nov 2017 | PNS | GANDHINAGAR
Addressing a gathering of people via video conferencing in Bharuch district of poll-bound Gujarat, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday asked them to unite against casteism, terrorism, black money, corruption and communalism. “It is a strange environment…We must hold each others hand and move ahead…...
STATE EDITIONSView All
20 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
The report of the Special Task Force (STF) investigating the delay in registering an FIR in the gang rape case that had recently shaken the State Capital, would be out on Monday. The STF was formed to investigate the gang rape case and to find out the police officials who were guilty of not registering an FIR in the case...