- P V Sindhu enters semifinals of All England Championship.
- Centre tells SC it will not damage Ram Sethu for shipping channel project
- Andhra CM targets PMO, alleges conspiracy
- 'TDP's exit signals opportunity for BJP to grow in Andhra'
- Bhagwant Mann resigns as AAP Punjab chief
- TDP quits NDA; to move no-confidence motion
Kashyap's 'Mukkabaaz' opens to standing ovation at MAMI fest
- Trump fires FBI official for making unauthorised disclosures to media 17 Mar 2018 | PTI
- FIFA approves video assistant referees for 2018 World Cup 17 Mar 2018 | IANS
- Hacker who gave up Wikileaks source dead 17 Mar 2018 | IANS
- Spy poisoning: Putin most likely behind attack, says Britain 17 Mar 2018 | IANS
- Facebook suspends Trump-linked data analysis firm 17 Mar 2018 | IANS
- Donald Trump Jr's wife files for divorce 16 Mar 2018 | IANS
- Trump ready to fire NSA McMaster: Report 16 Mar 2018 | PTI
- Ava DuVernay to helm DC's 'New Gods' 16 Mar 2018 | PTI
- Nike cites 'conduct' violations, top executive out 16 Mar 2018 | AFP
- Four killed in Florida university footbridge collapse 16 Mar 2018 | IANS
Sunday EditionView All
11 Mar 2018 | PTI | Beijing
An elderly woman in China on Saturday vandalised the stall of a fortune teller who wrongly predicted her death, according to a media report. The fortune-teller told the 70-year-old womanin Mianyang in southwestern Sichuan province in March last year that she would not live to see 2018...
STATE EDITIONSView All
17 Mar 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Leader of the Opposition in the State Assembly Ajay Singh and Pradesh Congress Committee (MPCC) president Arun Yadav on Friday called on Chief Election Commissioner OP Rawat and urged him to get investigated the matter related to large scale irregularities in the electoral rolls in Madhya Pradesh. The two requested the CEC to get the matter investigated before the assembly elections in Madhya Pradesh, scheduled in November, 2018...