- China to build world-class armed forces by mid-21st century: Xi
- CM is expected to encourage parking of vehicles in designated places: LG
- 4 injured as security forces fire on mob after 'braid chopping incident'
- Trump celebrates Diwali at White House, hails Indian-American community
- India can help US to keep an eye on Pakistan: Haley
Veteran Anupam Kher is new FTII Chairman
- WhatsApp empowers women, kids with 'Live Location' feature 18 Oct 2017 | IANS
- US judge blocks latest version of Trump travel ban 18 Oct 2017 | AFP
- 10,000-15,000 Rohingya flee to Bangladesh in 48 hours 17 Oct 2017 | IANS
- 'Padmavati' was exhausting experience: Deepika 17 Oct 2017 | IANS
- Rishi Kapoor unveils 'Mulk' look 17 Oct 2017 | IANS
- Woods swinging driver as rehab continues 17 Oct 2017 | AFP
- Trump urges Hillary Clinton to run in 2020 presidential polls 17 Oct 2017 | PTI
- Indonesian goalkeeper dies after mid-game collision 16 Oct 2017 | AFP
- AirAsia flight returns to Perth after plunging 20,000 feet 16 Oct 2017 | IANS
- 276 killed in deadliest single attack in Somalia's history 16 Oct 2017 | AP
Sunday EditionView All
15 Oct 2017 | IANS | Mumbai
Coming out in support of young victims of social media trolls, Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) President Sharad Pawar on Saturday exhorted them to speak out against the wrong policies of the Government and oppose growing incidents of intolerance and fascism across India. In an unique initiative, Pawar met around 35 youngsters who have been threatened on social media and/or booked by police for speaking out their minds against the Government and...
STATE EDITIONSView All
18 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Madhya Pradesh Marathi Sahitya Academy, along with Directorate of Culture, will organise musical event ‘Diwali Pahat’, to celebrate Diwali at Ganesh Temple on Wednesday at 6.30 am...