- IAF Sukhoi jet goes missing near China border
- Army says Pakistan military posts damaged in recent 'punitive' assault
- Ex-RJD MP gets life term in murder case of MLA
- Trump proposes to convert US' grant to Pakistan into loan
- Pakistan asks ICJ for early hearing in Jadhav case: Report
- HC seeks Kejriwal's reply on fresh defamation suit by Jaitley
- India's macro-economic indicators improved in last three years: Modi
- Broken says Ariana Grande on Manchester blast
- 21st century belongs to Asia, Africa: Jaitley
- 22 killed, 59 injured in blast at pop concert in UK
‘I am not a slave to my phone’
Actress Gul Panag, who loves using technology, says that people should not allow it to take over their life.
“I adopted technology way before others...my dependency on smart phones is much higher than other people...And I feel that if technology can make life easier, then one must adopt it. However, one must not allow it to take over his or her life...” she said.
“There is a fine distinction between making your life easier and having your life taken over and becoming a slave... I am not a slave to my phone,” she added.
‘All I knew was that I had to mentally prepare to fight it (cancer) and I got a huge support from my family. After my chemotherapy, I lost my hair, eye brows and lashes. Looking at the mirror... I felt like an alien. Though I wanted to get back to work, I was nourishing my body and focussing on my health.’
Athiya Shettyupping the style quotient on her way to Delhi for the store launch of America’s original house of leather, Coach. She was spotted carrying a car-embellished Coach rogue bag along with her.
Breastfeeding is awkward: Heigl
Actress Katherine Heigl says she found breast-feeding her three-month-old son Josh while promoting her new film Unforgettable to be “really awkward”.
The 38-year-old, who also has two adopted daughters, Naleigh and Adalaide with her husband Josh Kelley, has been trying to balance her professional responsibilities with the challenges of being a new mother.
“Trying to pump or breastfeed between interviews (has) been really interesting. It's a whole new world for me. It's really awkward, honestly. (But what's) best for the baby is best for the mom,” Heigl added.
- The faces have it 23 May 2017 | Team Viva
- Art meets technology 23 May 2017 | Angela Paljor
- Harmonising dual colours 23 May 2017 | Anjana Mahato
- Trend Blazer 23 May 2017 | Agencies
- Neerja Bhanot’s family to sue filmmakers 23 May 2017 | IANS
- Drake leads the Billboard 23 May 2017 | Pioneer
- Summer fling 23 May 2017 | Unnati Joshi
- How do we settle karmic debts? 22 May 2017 | Rajyogi Brahmakumar Nikunj ji
- Plural matrix 22 May 2017 | Pioneer
- Decoding the fighter pilot 22 May 2017 | Angela Paljor
Sunday EditionView All
21 May 2017 | PTI | Jamshedpur
Protest against lynching of four persons intensified today and the police had to fire in the air to disperse a mob, while prohibitory orders under Section 144 were imposed in four areas here for tonight. Police fired in the air to disperse a mob that blocked roads in Mango area, demanding arrest of culprits involved in the lynching of four persons of a community at Rajnagar in Seraikela-Kharswan district on Thursday...
STATE EDITIONSView All
23 May 2017 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Two Hindi plays ‘Jung-e-Azadi’ and ‘Mantra’ were beautifully staged at Shaheed Bhavan Auditorium on Monday. The plays were staged marking the first day of Children’s Theatre Festival ‘Azad Bansuri’...