- Chidambaram attacks BJP over deleting dialogues in 'Mersal'
- PM to visit poll-bound Gujarat tomorrow
- Srikanth stuns Axelsen; Saina, Prannoy lose in Denmark Open
- Meeting Dalai Lama major offence, China warns world leaders
- Missing Pak journalist recovered after two years
- Irani hits back at Rahul Gandhi for tweet on Jay Shah
Quantico up for a third season?
Actor Priyanka Chopra, who became a household name in America with her show Quantico, is back on the small screen, as the show has been renewed for a third season.
While the show normally runs for 22 episodes, Priyanka's team negotiated a show order of 13 episodes so she can focus on her films as well
Says Priyanka, “I'm so excited about the Quantico Season 3 pick up!! The past two years have been incredibly enriching, while at the same time extremely difficult. Choosing between TV and film is not a choice I want to make. A shortened season is the best of both worlds.”
‘When I read the script (Babumoshai Bandookbaaz), Bond immediately came to mind. In terms of the clothes and styling, my character doesn’t have anything in common with him. Yet, I wanted to make him cool. I watched his movies and tried imitating him. I thought that would work best for my character.’
Rapper Nicki Minaj regrets dating hip-hop artiste Meek Mill. Mill's new date was seen wearing the diamond rings he had originally given Minaj when they were still dating. “She's so disappointed in herself for even dating him and wishes she could take it back. She doesn't know what she was thinking then. She's Nicki Minaj. She could have been with anyone, but instead she chose to settle and be with Meek,” said a source.
Brighter than the sun in Cannes
Actor Deepika Padukone chose a snug, yellow outfit as her fourth look at the Cannes Film Festival after opting for a frilly red gown, a silver short dress and a plum tulle gown on day one.
- ‚ÄėDon't know if I'll become full-time actress in future‚Äô 21 Oct 2017 | Pioneer
- Art of a yogi 21 Oct 2017 | Pioneer
- Right to Vote 21 Oct 2017 | Kritika Dua
- Chopra calls out Big Boys‚Äô Club in Bollywood 21 Oct 2017 | Pioneer
- Time to have some fun 21 Oct 2017 | Saimi Sattar
- Nailing it with laughter 21 Oct 2017 | Kritika Dua
- Get Set Go! 19 Oct 2017 | Kritika Dua
- AAI felicitated with ACI-ASQ Award 19 Oct 2017 | Pioneer
- bis meeting 19 Oct 2017 | Pioneer
- Home Improvement 19 Oct 2017 | Pioneer
Sunday EditionView All
15 Oct 2017 | IANS | Mumbai
Coming out in support of young victims of social media trolls, Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) President Sharad Pawar on Saturday exhorted them to speak out against the wrong policies of the Government and oppose growing incidents of intolerance and fascism across India. In an unique initiative, Pawar met around 35 youngsters who have been threatened on social media and/or booked by police for speaking out their minds against the Government and...
STATE EDITIONSView All
21 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
A three-day film festival based on renowned filmmaker Kundan Shah will be organised in city. The film festival is all about the movies by Kundan Shah...