- Yogi unveils booklet on achievements; promises development
- No discussion on H-1B during Modi-Trump meeting
- SC refuses interim order agst Centre's notification on Aadhaar
- China accuses Indian troops of 'crossing boundary' in Sikkim section
- India, US to cooperate against JeM, LeT; ask Pak to rein in terror groups
- With hugs and praise, Modi and Trump strike rapport
Quantico up for a third season?
Actor Priyanka Chopra, who became a household name in America with her show Quantico, is back on the small screen, as the show has been renewed for a third season.
While the show normally runs for 22 episodes, Priyanka's team negotiated a show order of 13 episodes so she can focus on her films as well
Says Priyanka, “I'm so excited about the Quantico Season 3 pick up!! The past two years have been incredibly enriching, while at the same time extremely difficult. Choosing between TV and film is not a choice I want to make. A shortened season is the best of both worlds.”
‘When I read the script (Babumoshai Bandookbaaz), Bond immediately came to mind. In terms of the clothes and styling, my character doesn’t have anything in common with him. Yet, I wanted to make him cool. I watched his movies and tried imitating him. I thought that would work best for my character.’
Rapper Nicki Minaj regrets dating hip-hop artiste Meek Mill. Mill's new date was seen wearing the diamond rings he had originally given Minaj when they were still dating. “She's so disappointed in herself for even dating him and wishes she could take it back. She doesn't know what she was thinking then. She's Nicki Minaj. She could have been with anyone, but instead she chose to settle and be with Meek,” said a source.
Brighter than the sun in Cannes
Actor Deepika Padukone chose a snug, yellow outfit as her fourth look at the Cannes Film Festival after opting for a frilly red gown, a silver short dress and a plum tulle gown on day one.
- Truth hurts 27 Jun 2017 | Surabhi Jajodia
- Folk beats get a platform 27 Jun 2017 | Mansi Bhansali
- Thinking cap 27 Jun 2017 | Team Viva
- Trend blazer 27 Jun 2017 | Pioneer
- ‘Have you heard music sync with the chase?’ 27 Jun 2017 | Pioneer
- They renewed their vows with a dance 27 Jun 2017 | Pioneer
- Oxford honour for Buddhist leader 27 Jun 2017 | Pioneer
- Lowest opening Eid weekend for Salman 27 Jun 2017 | IANS
- Managing stress intelligently 26 Jun 2017 | Rajyogi Brahmakumar Nikunj ji
- Tools of the mind 26 Jun 2017 | Team Viva
Sunday EditionView All
25 Jun 2017 | Shipra Parashar/ Srishti Garg | New Delhi
With Delhi University declaring its first cut-off list on Friday, SGTB Khalsa college came out with the highest 99.66 per cent for BSc (Hons) Electronics...
STATE EDITIONSView All
27 Jun 2017 | MUKESH RANJANA | Ranchi
Baffled with regular incidents of chain, wallet and mobile snatching in the State Capital, Ranchi police will now work on a multi-pronged strategy after conducting thorough mapping of the areas, targets, timing, modus operandi etc. of the incidents taking place in the recent days and ensure that the culprits are caught immediately after committing the crime...