- NCP to contest Gujarat polls solo
- New Congress President to be elected on Dec 16
- Delhi HC notice to Centre, WB govt on phone tapping charge
- 7.0 quake off New Caledonia sparks tsunami alert but no damage
- Should have left US basketball players in Chinese jail: Trump
- Rahul Gandhi's elevation: CWC meet underway
- Swaraj condoles death of ex-Nepal PM Prachanda's son
- 'Padmavati' makers postpone film's release amid controversy
- Modi govt likely to get corruption tag as UPA II: Chidambaram
- Kovind, Modi pays tribute to Indira Gandhi on birth centenary
- Committed to improve sanitation facilities: Modi
- Leh freezes, Gulmarg coldest in Kashmir Valley
Angad Bedi back in action
Actor Angad Bedi has taken up advance stunt training to play a role in his upcoming film, Tiger Zinda Hai. Angad has been a fitness enthusiast but hasn't done extensive stunts in his films. In Ali Abbas' upcoming film, he will be seen performing extensive stunts as his role is physically very different because he is said to be in the Army. He has roped in a professional international trainer to help him with the stunts for the film. Angad is rigorously training for a month and will continue training for the next 20 days before the team leaves for their next schedule in Abu Dhabi and Morocco, where he will be shooting action scenes with Salman and Katrina as he is the parallel lead in movie.
‘Nawaz has come up the hard way. He didn't have anyone to guide him in Bollywood. He found his place on his own. He started with cameo appearances and today, he's considered one of the best we have, he continues to be so down-to-earth and normal.’
Singer Ed Sheeran has hit back at touts by cancelling 10,000 tickets being sold online at rip-off prices for his Indian concert. “Most profiteering companies heeded promoters' warnings not to trade and resell tickets that would instantly be cancelled. This resulted in 90 per cent of tickets being delivered into fans' hands at the face value,” said Sheeran's spokesman. The 26-year-old singer has spoken out against the profiteers and ticket overpricing.
Caught up in a new controversy
Singer Justin Bieber was stopped by a police officer and was fined for using his cell phone while driving a car. The incident took place on Saturday when Bieber was spotted driving his black Mercedes G-Wagon. According to sources, Bieber was calm and cooperative and accepted his ticket from the police officer without making any fuss. Bieber is currently on a break after wrapping up the European leg of his Purpose world tour. He has just returned to the US after a trip to Australia. He will resume his tour on July 29 with the second North American leg.
- A daunting personality 20 Nov 2017 | Prashant Solomon
- Media needs a paradigm shift 20 Nov 2017 | Rajyogi Brahmakumar Nikunj ji
- School dropouts serious issue 20 Nov 2017 | Seema Rajput
- Trend blazer 20 Nov 2017 | Pioneer
- Funny act 20 Nov 2017 | Pioneer
- Emulating anime 20 Nov 2017 | Kritika Dua
- A refined cruiser 20 Nov 2017 | Kushan Mitra
- Real life eco warrior 20 Nov 2017 | Pioneer
- Wake-up call 20 Nov 2017 | Saimi Sattar
- The woman behind the iron mask 18 Nov 2017 | Palak Sharma
Sunday EditionView All
19 Nov 2017 | PNS | GANDHINAGAR
Addressing a gathering of people via video conferencing in Bharuch district of poll-bound Gujarat, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday asked them to unite against casteism, terrorism, black money, corruption and communalism. “It is a strange environment…We must hold each others hand and move ahead…...
STATE EDITIONSView All
20 Nov 2017 | PNS | Lucknow
To control the rising number of road accidents and deaths in the state, Uttar Pradesh government has decided to observe every Wednesday of the week as “Helmet and Seat Belt “ diwas. State principal secretary transport Aradhana Shukla, in an order on Sunday said that on every Wednesday, the department officials would hold rigorous checking of helmet for the driver and the pillion riders of the two wheeler and...