- Office of profit: Prez OKs disqualification of 20 AAP MLAs
- Develop a US-style online platform to sell bad loans: Acharya
- WEF preps for Modi mantra with tastes of India, twists of yoga
- Pakistan summons Indian envoy over cross-border firing
- No one can touch a woman without her consent: Delhi court
- No fresh firing by Pakistan along LoC, IB overnight
- UNSC sanctions monitoring team to visit Pak this week
- Bawana fire: Police nabbed factory owner
Angad Bedi back in action
Actor Angad Bedi has taken up advance stunt training to play a role in his upcoming film, Tiger Zinda Hai. Angad has been a fitness enthusiast but hasn't done extensive stunts in his films. In Ali Abbas' upcoming film, he will be seen performing extensive stunts as his role is physically very different because he is said to be in the Army. He has roped in a professional international trainer to help him with the stunts for the film. Angad is rigorously training for a month and will continue training for the next 20 days before the team leaves for their next schedule in Abu Dhabi and Morocco, where he will be shooting action scenes with Salman and Katrina as he is the parallel lead in movie.
‘Nawaz has come up the hard way. He didn't have anyone to guide him in Bollywood. He found his place on his own. He started with cameo appearances and today, he's considered one of the best we have, he continues to be so down-to-earth and normal.’
Singer Ed Sheeran has hit back at touts by cancelling 10,000 tickets being sold online at rip-off prices for his Indian concert. “Most profiteering companies heeded promoters' warnings not to trade and resell tickets that would instantly be cancelled. This resulted in 90 per cent of tickets being delivered into fans' hands at the face value,” said Sheeran's spokesman. The 26-year-old singer has spoken out against the profiteers and ticket overpricing.
Caught up in a new controversy
Singer Justin Bieber was stopped by a police officer and was fined for using his cell phone while driving a car. The incident took place on Saturday when Bieber was spotted driving his black Mercedes G-Wagon. According to sources, Bieber was calm and cooperative and accepted his ticket from the police officer without making any fuss. Bieber is currently on a break after wrapping up the European leg of his Purpose world tour. He has just returned to the US after a trip to Australia. He will resume his tour on July 29 with the second North American leg.
- Greek wisdom in the yogurt 22 Jan 2018 | Dr Saurabh Arora
- Nature: The mother who nurtures everyone 22 Jan 2018 | Rajyogi Brahmkumar Nikunj
- Quality lessons 22 Jan 2018 | Anjela Taneja
- She ticks off the boxes 22 Jan 2018 | Angela Paljor
- Trend Blazer 22 Jan 2018 | Pioneer
- A web of layers 22 Jan 2018 | Ramya Palisetty
- The Oscar wishlist that should be real 22 Jan 2018 | Pioneer
- ‚ÄėHero‚Äô Akshay averted clash 20 Jan 2018 | IANS
- Faustian tale 20 Jan 2018 | Vera Farmiga
- Actors not cool for social campaigns 20 Jan 2018 | Pioneer
Sunday EditionView All
21 Jan 2018 | Agencies
67 Afghan force members freed from Taliban Kabul: Afghan security forces have freed 67 soldiers and police officials from a Taliban-run jail in Afghanistan's Helmand province, officials said on Saturday. The rescue operation was launched in Baghram district and 20 of the freed hostages were taken to neighbouring Kandahar province...
STATE EDITIONSView All
22 Jan 2018 | PNS | Ranchi
Attractive and colourful tableaux showcasing the development of the State made on different frontages and over 17 platoons reflecting their charisma are again set to steal the show on Republic Day here at Morhabadi Ground. Presenting the glimpse of modern and developing Jharkhand, this R-Day as many as 12 tableaus of different government departments will enthrall the denizens...