- Militant, among 3 killed in J&K forest shootout
- 15 dead Maoists fished out of Maharashtra river; toll 37
- Saroj Khan backs casting couch, says film industry 'at least' gives jobs
- Pakistan hockey hero seeks heart transplant in India
- India strongly raises terrorism issue at SCO FMs' meet in China
- Trump admin toughens H1-B visa procedure
- PM launches Rashtriya Gram Swaraj Abhiyan
- Kathua rape-murder: Cop, SPO arrested by SIT move J-K HC
Angad Bedi back in action
Actor Angad Bedi has taken up advance stunt training to play a role in his upcoming film, Tiger Zinda Hai. Angad has been a fitness enthusiast but hasn't done extensive stunts in his films. In Ali Abbas' upcoming film, he will be seen performing extensive stunts as his role is physically very different because he is said to be in the Army. He has roped in a professional international trainer to help him with the stunts for the film. Angad is rigorously training for a month and will continue training for the next 20 days before the team leaves for their next schedule in Abu Dhabi and Morocco, where he will be shooting action scenes with Salman and Katrina as he is the parallel lead in movie.
‘Nawaz has come up the hard way. He didn't have anyone to guide him in Bollywood. He found his place on his own. He started with cameo appearances and today, he's considered one of the best we have, he continues to be so down-to-earth and normal.’
Singer Ed Sheeran has hit back at touts by cancelling 10,000 tickets being sold online at rip-off prices for his Indian concert. “Most profiteering companies heeded promoters' warnings not to trade and resell tickets that would instantly be cancelled. This resulted in 90 per cent of tickets being delivered into fans' hands at the face value,” said Sheeran's spokesman. The 26-year-old singer has spoken out against the profiteers and ticket overpricing.
Caught up in a new controversy
Singer Justin Bieber was stopped by a police officer and was fined for using his cell phone while driving a car. The incident took place on Saturday when Bieber was spotted driving his black Mercedes G-Wagon. According to sources, Bieber was calm and cooperative and accepted his ticket from the police officer without making any fuss. Bieber is currently on a break after wrapping up the European leg of his Purpose world tour. He has just returned to the US after a trip to Australia. He will resume his tour on July 29 with the second North American leg.
- Watch out 24 Apr 2018 | Pioneer
- MARGINAL WORTH 24 Apr 2018 | Kritika Dua
- Society‚Äôs paradox 24 Apr 2018 | Ramya Palisetty
- Wonder women 24 Apr 2018 | Uma Nair
- Cool countdown 24 Apr 2018 | Narendra Kumar
- Trend blazer 24 Apr 2018 | Pioneer
- Constant craving 24 Apr 2018 | Ramya Palisetty
- Indian travellers loosen their purse strings 24 Apr 2018 | PTI
- Take up the vagus nerve challenge 23 Apr 2018 | Nischai Vats
- Re-establish the Garden of Eden 23 Apr 2018 | Rajyogi Brahmakumar Nikunj
Sunday EditionView All
22 Apr 2018 | PTI | Ahmedabad
A mild tremor measuring 3.7 on the Richter scale was felt in parts of south Gujarat, including Bharuch and Surat districts, though no damage was reported, officials said...
STATE EDITIONSView All
24 Apr 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
The first meeting of Acharya Shankar Ekta Nyas was held under the chairmanship of Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Monday at Chief Minister’s residence. Discussion on setting up statue, museum, institution establishment, premises construction, architectural style and vision, rules of the trust, administrative requirements, financial management and formation of executive committee was held in the meeting...