- Swaraj condoles death of ex-Nepal PM Prachanda's son
- 'Padmavati' makers postpone film's release amid controversy
- Modi govt likely to get corruption tag as UPA II: Chidambaram
- Kovind, Modi pays tribute to Indira Gandhi on birth centenary
- Committed to improve sanitation facilities: Modi
- Leh freezes, Gulmarg coldest in Kashmir Valley
‘I don’t believe in number games’
Actor Irrfan Khan, who is enthralling movie buffs with his romantic comedy Qarib Qarib Singlle, says he is not bothered by the numbers game in Bollywood. Irrfan's last release Hindi Medium had crossed Rs 100 crore worldwide.
Asked if he has started learning the number game, the National Award winning actor said, “I do not want to get into that zone. I am not Sachin Tendulkar to score 100 in most of the matches. I have done my work sincerely and I think as an actor, I shouldn't get into the business part.”
‘Nationalism is being misinterpreted a lot. Politicians have started considering themselves as the nation. If you oppose them, you become anti-national. These politicians are like the harvesting crop, they change when the crop changes. Nation is larger than any political party.’
— Javed Akhtar
After wrapping up the shoot of her upcoming Telugu film Saakshyam, Pooja Hegde along with the entire unit distributed gifts to 100 kids including foods and foodstuff on the sets of her film. She was shooting for it in a remote area in the South recently and decided to extend a helping hand to the local children instead of a wrap up bash. On October 13, her birthday, she visited the children's cancer ward and spent time with the children there.
Sarandon admires Hahn
Actress Susan Sarandon admires her A Bad Moms Christmas co-star Kathryn Hahn, and says she is “enormously talented and big-hearted.” Sarandon and Hahn are playing mother-daughter in A Bad Moms Christmas, which was released in India on Friday. Hahn really wanted Sarandon to play her on screen mother. Hahn sent her an email stating: “My ovaries really need you in this movie. I feel it.”
Jon Lucas, the film's co-director, said: “And Susan wrote an email back saying, ‘Who am I to argue with your ovaries?’ Which is the greatest acceptance letter of all time.”
- The woman behind the iron mask 18 Nov 2017 | Palak Sharma
- Tribal warrior 18 Nov 2017 | Kritika Dua
- Yet another wonder 18 Nov 2017 | Pioneer
- The icy wonderland 18 Nov 2017 | Kritika Dua
- Gorgeous 17 Nov 2017 | Pioneer
- PINCH OF EXPERTISE 17 Nov 2017 | Kritika Dua
- Trend Blazer 17 Nov 2017 | Agencies
- Padmavati row intensifies 17 Nov 2017 | Pioneer
- Da Vinci painting sells for record $450 million 17 Nov 2017 | Pioneer
- The fiery riders 17 Nov 2017 | Team Viva
Sunday EditionView All
19 Nov 2017 | PNS | GANDHINAGAR
Addressing a gathering of people via video conferencing in Bharuch district of poll-bound Gujarat, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday asked them to unite against casteism, terrorism, black money, corruption and communalism. “It is a strange environment…We must hold each others hand and move ahead…...
STATE EDITIONSView All
20 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
The report of the Special Task Force (STF) investigating the delay in registering an FIR in the gang rape case that had recently shaken the State Capital, would be out on Monday. The STF was formed to investigate the gang rape case and to find out the police officials who were guilty of not registering an FIR in the case...