- Five killed after gunmen storm luxury hotel in Kabul
- AAI to raise funds to meet capital expenditure requirements
- India down hosts New Zealand in Four-Nations hockey
- Sonai honour killing case: Court awards death sentence to six
- India's entry into elite nuclear groups reaffirms its non- proliferation commitments: PM
- 4 injured in ceasefire violation by Pak
- Pak raises Jadhav's case in UNSC debate on Afghanistan
- India asks UN to focus on eliminating terror safe havens in Pak
- US government shuts down
Can’t wait for release: Deepika
Actress Deepika Padukone says that she can't wait for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's directorial Padmavati to release. She said: “I will only say that the love we all are getting, whether it is for posters or trailer or song. I think we all are very excited and overwhelmed by the response and we can't wait to share this film with everyone.”
“It has been an incredible journey and we are literally counting the days. We can't wait for the film to release and we can't wait to share this experience with everyone,” added the actress. Padmavati is caught in the eye of the storm with Karni Sena and other caste and religious bodies protesting against the film. “I will not say anything,” said Deepika about the Padmavati controversy.
Alia has on many occasions been open and appreciated many of her co-actors, this time round she has taken an heart-warming route to put her feelings in ‘words’ which is sure to leave many misty-eyed. Being inspired from a heartfelt letter she received from Deepika Padukone on the sets of Lux Golden Rose Awards, Alia Bhatt decided to don the writer’s hat and penned a letter to another fellow actor. The lucky lady to receive this was none other than the vivacious Kareena Kapoor Khan. Going by her effortless authenticity in everything she does, the letter is intriguing as she makes refreshing notes she has to make on the popular icon.
Star-studded birthday bash
With a guest list boasting movie stars, music's top talents and more, actor Leonardo DiCaprio's 43rd birthday bash was quintessentially Hollywood. The party, which was held on his birthday was filled with the who's who of tinseltown at The Highlight Room.
The swanky soiree even featured guest DJs Jamie Foxx and Quentin Tarantino. Actor Robert Pattinson and singer The Weeknd turned up for the celebration too. According to a source, Pattinson went to the party solo and left alone in an Uber around 1:30 am Singer Robin Thicke, pregnant girlfriend April Love Geary, and director Alejandro Gonzalez also stopped by for a night of fun. A source said singers Katy Perry and Adam Levine also partied down.
The actor won his first Oscar for Best Actor in a Leading Role for his performance in The Revenant.
- ‚ÄėHero‚Äô Akshay averted clash 20 Jan 2018 | IANS
- Faustian tale 20 Jan 2018 | Vera Farmiga
- Actors not cool for social campaigns 20 Jan 2018 | Pioneer
- Blurring enemy lines 20 Jan 2018 | Kritika Dua
- Grab the crab 20 Jan 2018 | Pioneer
- Never molested my daughter, insists Woody Allen 20 Jan 2018 | IANS
- Unwrapped from within 20 Jan 2018 | ANGELA PALJOR
- Artful melange 19 Jan 2018 | Angela Paljor
- Simply irresistible 19 Jan 2018 | Ramya Palisetty
- Trend blazer 19 Jan 2018 | Pioneer
Sunday EditionView All
21 Jan 2018 | PTI | New Delhi
Cold wave conditions persisted on Saturday in most parts of north India with the mercury further dropping in Kashmir and high-altitude areas of Himachal Pradesh recording sub-zero temperatures. Normal life remained hit in Jammu and Kashmir's Kargil as the minimum there settled at minus 19...
STATE EDITIONSView All
21 Jan 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
The Congress party exhibited a strong fight in the Madhya Pradesh civic polls by winning nine presidential posts in 19 civic bodies on Saturday, tying with the BJP, which too won equal numbers. Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan's charisma could not help the BJP take over the Congress citadel of Raghogarh, hometown of AICC general secretary Digvijaya Singh...