- Always wanted to join the Army: Gen Bipin Rawat
- Russian interference had no impact on US presidential polls: Trump
- PM Modi holds 'substantiative' talks with Iran Prez
- Arvinder Singh Lovely rejoins Congress
- CBI arrests 2 PNB officials, authorised signatory of Nirav Modi company
- Cheating case: Developer DS Kulkarni detained in Delhi
- Sex ratio at birth dips in 17 of 21 large states, Guj records 53 points fall
- I don't feel like competing with anyone: Kohli
- Poll candidates must disclose source of income: SC
- CBI approaches Interpol to locate Nirav Modi
- SC reduces TN's Cauvery water share
Sonam in Dubai for IWC award
Sonam Kapoor, who recently became part of the celebrity clique of IWC Schaffausen's brand ambassadors, a coveted list of some of the world's most famous faces, will soon travel to Dubai to be part of the IWC Filmmaker Award celebration.
The poster girl for fashion in India will first walk the red carpet on the opening day of the 14th Dubai International Film Festival. She then joins Academy Award winner Cate Blanchett, at the 6th IWC Filmmaker Award, a special black tie event. This will be followed by a gala dinner and after party. Sonam says, “IWC has always stood for beauty, perfection and precision and I look forward to meeting all the beautiful women from all walks of life.''
‘Victimising, controlling and stigmatising young actresses and actors have been standard for decades. I've never been involved in anything as a victim or as an antagonist, but one was aware that bad things were generally happening from time to time. Thanks to the courage of women and men who are coming forward almost daily, we can change things.’
Actor Karan Singh Grover, who rose to fame through the small screen as Dr Armaan Malik, and went on to doing films, might be returning to television to host India’s Next Superstars. He will be joined by wife Bipasha Basu, who debuts on the small screen. A source told us, “Karan Singh Grover and Bipasha have been approached. We’re yet to hear back from them.” Judges are Rohit Shetty and Karan Johar.
Sheeran tops the Spotify music list
Spotify, world’s largest digital music service, released its Year in Music lists for 2017 where Ed Sheeran leads the way for most globally streamed artist on the platform. Sheeran’s Divide is also the most streamed album on Spotify for the year with 3.1 billion streams, while his single Shape of You is the most streamed song in Spotify history with 1.4 billion plays. Sheeran accumulated a massive 6.3 billion streams overall this year.
A similar pattern can be seen in India where Sheeran has been dominating the charts. Currently the song is at a whopping 500 million streams – audio and video, the only international song to cross the ½ Billion mark. Further the album Divide has been certified 7x Platinum in India. No doubt buoyed by his performance in India, both the song and the album have shown an increase in streams.
- Fluttering high 17 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- Netaji‚Äôs posthumous woes 17 Feb 2018 | Saatvik Jha
- Relationships in the digital era 17 Feb 2018 | Upasana Singh
- A COMPLETE TRANSFORMATION 17 Feb 2018 | IANS
- Words in rhythm 17 Feb 2018 | Kritika Dua
- Mindful meals 16 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- Manipuri for every palate 16 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- Pretty Pussycat 16 Feb 2018 | Kushan Mitra
- Trend Blazer 16 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- Power woman 16 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
Sunday EditionView All
18 Feb 2018 | IANS | Jaipur
At least nine persons were killed and 18 others injured when two LPG cylinders exploded at a wedding in Beawar in Rajasthan's Ajmer district, police said on Saturday. According to police, six persons were referred to a hospital in Ajmer while 12 were referred to the district hospital in Beawar...
STATE EDITIONSView All
18 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Madhya Pradesh Government has worked with dedication in education, health, food, agriculture, irrigation and tribal welfare, said Public Relations Minister Narottam Mishra while addressing public meeting during campaigning for Kolaras by-election. Minister Mishra addressed meetings at Khatorda, Barod, Hairpur, Emloda and Toria regions...