- Taliban kill 18 soldiers in attack on Afghan army base: Officials
- Will shift operations partially to IGI T2 in coming weeks: IndiGo
- False allegations levelled against me but truth will prevail: Choksi to employees
- FM slams regulators' failure to detect PNB fraud
- Delhi diamond exporter booked for Rs 389-cr OBC loan fraud
Varun shares teaser of October
Bollywood actor Varun Dhawan shared the first look of his upcoming film October on digital platforms, especially for his fans on Valentine's Day.
This is the first time Varun has collaborated with Shoojit Sircar and is playing a very different character that he hopes is image-changing. “Shooting this film is a life-changing experience for me as an actor and as an individual. At times, success makes us complacent and that was happening with me. Whether it is Badrinath Ki Dulhania or Judwaa 2, whatever I have done is commercially successful. But I was not growing creatively.”
‘This was a first for me behind the camera. I’ve produced a short film earlier, but it’s the first time that I took upon the role of a director. I always wanted to explore satire. I am glad that my friends trusted me and came on board, as actors and creative people’ —richa chadda
Superstar Salman Khan shared the first poster of his forthcoming production Love Ratri on Valentines Day.
Salman shared the poster on Twitter. In the poster, his brother-in-law Aayush Sharma and debutante Warina Hussain can be seen looking into the camera with dandiya sticks in their hands.
The film will be directed by Abhiraj Minawala and is said to be a love story based in Gujarat.
Hawn’s horrible experiences
Actress Goldie Hawn says sexual harassment has ‘been there forever’ in Hollywood and that she has had some ‘horrible’ experiences herself.
Hawn, 72, shared her opinion about sexual harassment, a raging subject in Hollywood since allegations against producer Harvey Weinstein emerged. “I had some horrible experiences as a young dancer in New York City. I mean I'll top all of them,” she said. But her circumstances were tempered by her upbringing. “I had a very strong mom, a very strong dad and I had a lot of resilience. The answer was always no.”
- The faulty chair 24 Feb 2018 | Ramya Palisetty
- Pairings for the season 24 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- Fiction can‚Äôt beat facts: Rajkumar Hirani 24 Feb 2018 | IANS
- Unconventional jewellery ideas 24 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- A sundar spot 24 Feb 2018 | Kritika Dua
- Experimental classics 23 Feb 2018 | Kritika Dua
- Trend Blazer 23 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- Not quite a Big Bear 23 Feb 2018 | Kushan Mitra
- ‚ÄėRaza piece revises gaze‚Äô 23 Feb 2018 | Uma Nair
- Redefining interiors 23 Feb 2018 | Team Viva
Sunday EditionView All
18 Feb 2018 | Gwynne Dyer
Now that Jacob Zuma has finally exited, the African National Congress, which has fallen a long way from its glory days, has one last chance to rebuild its reputation before next year’s election. Whether the ANC is the best bet for South Africans is a different question altogether As a passer-by in the upscale Johannesburg suburb of Saxonwold observed, the South African Police would never have raided the enormous, high-walled compound...
STATE EDITIONSView All
24 Feb 2018 | PNS
Special cleanliness drive today Bhopal: The Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation is organising a special cleanliness drive on Saturday at Government Sultania Hospital on Saturday. The Nirankari volunteers will assemble at 7...