- Taliban kill 18 soldiers in attack on Afghan army base: Officials
- Will shift operations partially to IGI T2 in coming weeks: IndiGo
- False allegations levelled against me but truth will prevail: Choksi to employees
- FM slams regulators' failure to detect PNB fraud
- Delhi diamond exporter booked for Rs 389-cr OBC loan fraud
Affordable housing project launched in Mumbai
Group Satellite has been in the business of developing Mumbai real estate since 1971 and is known for its transparency and timely delivery. The group launched its first affordable housing project in Malad East, Aarambh, on February 1. The project has 1,000 units starting at Rs 45.45 lakh for a 1-BHK with 2 bathrooms, 11.8 ft ceilings, a flexi-loft and curated amenities.
The concept was aimed at catering to Mumbai’s undeserved with good quality housing at affordable prices. Sarjan Shah, Managing Director, Group Satellite, said, “Since my return from Harvard Business School, I’ve focussed on redirecting the group’s attention on the rapidly growing population of underserved and unserved Mumbaikars — people who live, work and grow in Mumbai but can’t afford to own their own homes until much later in life. Now, one and a half years later, we are really excited for the launch of Aarambh, Mumbai’s most inexpensive new homes. We have worked hard on product design and curated financial plans to make home ownership a dream come true for a new segment of Mumbaikars.”
He added, “So far we have received an overwhelming response from Mumbai citizens who never thought they could own a home in the city. Our site is lined up with hundreds of people every day who dream of buying a home in Mumbai and whose dreams are fulfilled by our group.”
Real estate development has always been a vital pillar for the progress of the economy. With projects in affordable housing like Aarambh, the company is paving way for a paradigm shift in the industry’s perspectives and focus, aligning to a new and emerging India.
- The faulty chair 24 Feb 2018 | Ramya Palisetty
- Pairings for the season 24 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- Fiction can‚Äôt beat facts: Rajkumar Hirani 24 Feb 2018 | IANS
- Unconventional jewellery ideas 24 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- A sundar spot 24 Feb 2018 | Kritika Dua
- Experimental classics 23 Feb 2018 | Kritika Dua
- Trend Blazer 23 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- Not quite a Big Bear 23 Feb 2018 | Kushan Mitra
- ‚ÄėRaza piece revises gaze‚Äô 23 Feb 2018 | Uma Nair
- Redefining interiors 23 Feb 2018 | Team Viva
Sunday EditionView All
18 Feb 2018 | Gwynne Dyer
Now that Jacob Zuma has finally exited, the African National Congress, which has fallen a long way from its glory days, has one last chance to rebuild its reputation before next year’s election. Whether the ANC is the best bet for South Africans is a different question altogether As a passer-by in the upscale Johannesburg suburb of Saxonwold observed, the South African Police would never have raided the enormous, high-walled compound...
STATE EDITIONSView All
24 Feb 2018 | PNS
Special cleanliness drive today Bhopal: The Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation is organising a special cleanliness drive on Saturday at Government Sultania Hospital on Saturday. The Nirankari volunteers will assemble at 7...