- Agitation paralysing Mumbai suburban services withdrawn
- CBI has started preliminary probe in SSC paper leak case: Centre tells SC
- No immediate arrest of public servants in cases under SC/ST Act: SC
- Choksi to CBI: Completely defenceless due to exaggerated allegations
- Won't cede even an inch of land, ready for bloody battle: Xi
- Bodies of 39 Indians, abducted by ISIS in Iraq, found: Swaraj
- Jailed AIADMK leader VK Sasikala's husband M Natarajan passes away
An ever-growing consumer base
One of India’s fastest growing non-banking financial company, Home Credit India Finance Private Limited has achieved a key milestone of reaching 5 million customers in just five years of its operations in India.
The company launched its operations in India in 2012 by issuing the first loan. In 2016, Home Credit crossed the 1 million customers mark driven by pan-India expansion across major markets, a range of diversified and innovative products backed by superior customer experience. The company added another 4 million customers last year, further consolidating its position as a leading consumer finance provider.
Pavel Maco, Chief Executive Officer, Home Credit India said: “This is a significant step in our efforts to providing financial solutions that are simple, transparent and accessible to all.”
While Home Credit has been able to expand its customer base significantly in the last five years, its network too has grown rapidly. From a just a few point of sales (PoS) in 2012, the company has currently over 20,000 customer touch points in more than 90 cities in 20 states across India. Over the last few years, it has been able to successfully launch operations in major metros, tier I and II cities with the aim of making its products and services available to a larger customer base.
Last year, the company launched a one-of-its-kind completely online financial solution called Mini Cash Loan. The idea for launching this product was simple – to provide instant loan to the customers with minimum documentation and to make it more convenient for them. The loan enables eligible applicants to borrow any amount up to Rs 10,000. To enable customers to access their loan and repayment details from anywhere and anytime, Home Credit India also launched its mobile app in April. The app has already garnered over 700,000 downloads. In September, Home Credit India unveiled its new brand identity and logo with the tagline of ‘Now You Can’. The refreshed branding showcases it as a global fintech company that is transforming the way the world shops through simple and seamless financing solutions.
- Untested plot 20 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Original bohemian 20 Mar 2018 | Kritika Dua
- TREND BLAZER 20 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Hidden treasure 20 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Bridge the boundaries 20 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Midas touch 20 Mar 2018 | Uma Nair
- The echo of musical notes 20 Mar 2018 | Shailaja Khanna
- SOCIAL ENGINEERING THROUGH CINEMA 20 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- Politics and Moral Values 19 Mar 2018 | Rajyogi Brahmkumar Nikunj
- The lazy person‚Äôs guide to health 19 Mar 2018 | Veer Ramlugon
Sunday EditionView All
18 Mar 2018 | PNS
AAI conducts international workshop for utilizing GAGAN In keeping with the Prime Minister’s objective of using technology as a means of development and co-operation, Airports Authority of India has now offered GPS-aided Geo Augmented Navigation (GAGAN) to SAARC and Southeast Asian countries in order to allow them to reap the significant benefits that accrue from such an advanced navigation system. AAI conducted a two-day workshop on March 15 and 16, 2018...
STATE EDITIONSView All
21 Mar 2018 | PNS | Dehradun
Dehradun police have arrested an alleged member of an inter-state gang involved in vehicle theft in Haridwar and Dehradun districts from Muzaffarnagar in Uttar Pradesh on Tuesday. The accused has been identified as Vikram Malik, native of Shamli, Uttar Pradesh, police said, adding that he was currently living in Haryana...