- Bollywood legend Sridevi passes away at the age of 54
- India beat South Africa by 7 runs to clinch series 2-1
- Taliban kill 18 soldiers in attack on Afghan army base: Officials
- Will shift operations partially to IGI T2 in coming weeks: IndiGo
- False allegations levelled against me but truth will prevail: Choksi to employees
- FM slams regulators' failure to detect PNB fraud
- Delhi diamond exporter booked for Rs 389-cr OBC loan fraud
Be a lone wanderer
- Mind pulled apart 26 Feb 2018 | Anuja Kapur
- The war within 26 Feb 2018 | Rajyogi Brahmkumar Nikunj
- Trolling clouds judgement 26 Feb 2018 | Nakshatra Pachauri
- Etched in memory 26 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- Trend Blazer 26 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- Queen of hearts 26 Feb 2018 | RINKU GHOSH.
- The faulty chair 24 Feb 2018 | Ramya Palisetty
- Pairings for the season 24 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- Fiction can‚Äôt beat facts: Rajkumar Hirani 24 Feb 2018 | IANS
- Unconventional jewellery ideas 24 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
Sunday EditionView All
25 Feb 2018 | M Venkaiah Naidu
Today, we are conferring International Gandhi Award-2017 on two outstanding personalities, Dr MD Gupte and Dr Atul Shah, for their selfless and humanitarian services in the cause of elimination of leprosy and in alleviating the suffering of leprosy-affected patients. Leprosy has been prevalent in our country since a very long time...
STATE EDITIONSView All
26 Feb 2018 | PNS | Ranchi
Jharkhand would be probably first state of the country where the fleet of common service centres (CSCs) or Pragya Kendra spread all across, especially in smaller towns and villages, would double as telemedicine centres. Department of IT and e-Governance has prepared itself to launch the medical service through CSCs under which any family can get consultation with doctors as many as eight times in a month, get prescribed medicines over there...