- Don't muzzle Constitution: Cong on Naidu's decision to reject impeachment notice
- Metro girder collapses in Ghaziabad
- CJI, other judges sat at 10.45 AM to undertake court proceedings
- Swamy hails VP's decision rejecting impeachment notice
- Shiv Sena leader Sachin Sawant shot dead in Mumbai
- Venkaiah Naidu rejects impeachment notice against CJI
Berry falls in love with Kerala
Oscar winner and hugely popular American actress Halle Berry had a peaceful and quiet holiday here, without grabbing the attention she is used to. Berry, 51, won the 2002 Academy Award for Best Actress for her performance in the romantic drama Monster’s Ball.
An official of the beach resort where she and her five-member group were put up, told IANS on Monday that the actress’ visit was purely private. “She and her group were here with us for two nights and checked out yesterday morning. She spent time at the beach and had no problems moving around. Yes, none knew who she was and we were also told that since this was a private visit, none should also come to know. She really enjoyed the stay with us and the places she visited,” said the official on condition of anonymity.
Berry arrived at the Kochi International Airport around three days ago, and drove to the beach resort near here.
During her visit, she enjoyed a houseboat ride, visited the beach and also a few establishments here. On Sunday, she went back to Kochi and flew to Mumbai from there. Berry has been posting updates from her India trip on Instagram. “Time to WINE down,” read one post in which she is seen holding up a glass of red wine. Her wrist is wrapped in beads.
In another post from Mumbai, she is seen sporting a bindi and is seen wearing an innovative serpent ring. “Sometimes the universe puts us in places where our souls most need to be in order to see more clearly. So grateful to be here,” she wrote.
Before her trip to Kerala, the former James Bond girl was in Mumbai where she bonded with actress Dia Mirza over climate change at a private event.
- Watch out 24 Apr 2018 | Pioneer
- MARGINAL WORTH 24 Apr 2018 | Kritika Dua
- Society‚Äôs paradox 24 Apr 2018 | Ramya Palisetty
- Wonder women 24 Apr 2018 | Uma Nair
- Cool countdown 24 Apr 2018 | Narendra Kumar
- Trend blazer 24 Apr 2018 | Pioneer
- Constant craving 24 Apr 2018 | Ramya Palisetty
- Indian travellers loosen their purse strings 24 Apr 2018 | PTI
- Take up the vagus nerve challenge 23 Apr 2018 | Nischai Vats
- Re-establish the Garden of Eden 23 Apr 2018 | Rajyogi Brahmakumar Nikunj
Sunday EditionView All
22 Apr 2018 | PTI | Ahmedabad
A mild tremor measuring 3.7 on the Richter scale was felt in parts of south Gujarat, including Bharuch and Surat districts, though no damage was reported, officials said...
STATE EDITIONSView All
24 Apr 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
The first meeting of Acharya Shankar Ekta Nyas was held under the chairmanship of Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Monday at Chief Minister’s residence. Discussion on setting up statue, museum, institution establishment, premises construction, architectural style and vision, rules of the trust, administrative requirements, financial management and formation of executive committee was held in the meeting...