Black and bold
Looking radiant and stunning in a bold and black dress, Sonam Kapoor upped the style quotient at the AirBnB and Shantanu and Nikhil fashion show.
She looked sophisticated and chic wearing a black fit and flare black dress by Self Portrait with cold shoulder cuts, mesh inserts and a lace hem. Sonam paired her ensemble with a pair of embellished Aquaazzura sandals and a centre-parted neatly pulled back low back pony.
As impeccable as she looked, she did face a minor style fiasco with the snapping of her right sandal. But the girl took the malfunction in her absolute stride and looked nonplussed.
Photos: Pankaj Kumar
- Irrfan Khan diagnosed with a rare tumour 17 Mar 2018 | Team Viva
- ‚ÄėMelody without rhythm is lifeless‚Äô 17 Mar 2018 | Shailaja Khanna
- Breaking the omerta 17 Mar 2018 | Upasana Singh
- SUSTAINABILITY CLAUSE 17 Mar 2018 | Team Viva
- How to humanise tech 17 Mar 2018 | Team Viva
- Return of the actor 17 Mar 2018 | Saimi Sattar
- Inspired delights 16 Mar 2018 | Saimi Sattar
- The road less travelled 16 Mar 2018 | Jugal Hansraj
- MAGICAL PRIESTESS 16 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- B&W still good 16 Mar 2018 | Upasana Singh
Sunday EditionView All
18 Mar 2018 | VR Jayaraj | Kochi
Kerala’s Catholic Church has declared war on the CPI(M)-led LDF Government over its new liquor policy by which liquor outlets including bars could be opened in almost all panchayats in the State. The new policy also paves way for the reopening of almost all the bars that were closed down in 2014 as part of the then Government’s policy envisaging implementation of Prohibition in ten years’ time through phases...
STATE EDITIONSView All
18 Mar 2018 | PNS | Chandigarh
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal on Saturday said that the previous governments indulged in the business of illegally acquiring lands with ulterior motives and with the intent of having their own cut. “This was done not only in Rohtak but in the entire state...