- State Editions ˅
- Cover Story
- A YEAR OF FEATS
- 150th Anniversary Issue
- Middle India
- Literary Issue Special
- Cinema Issue Special
- Women's Special Issue
- Foreign Policy Special Issue
- for a cause
- Photo feature
- national interest
Black and bold
Looking radiant and stunning in a bold and black dress, Sonam Kapoor upped the style quotient at the AirBnB and Shantanu and Nikhil fashion show.
She looked sophisticated and chic wearing a black fit and flare black dress by Self Portrait with cold shoulder cuts, mesh inserts and a lace hem. Sonam paired her ensemble with a pair of embellished Aquaazzura sandals and a centre-parted neatly pulled back low back pony.
As impeccable as she looked, she did face a minor style fiasco with the snapping of her right sandal. But the girl took the malfunction in her absolute stride and looked nonplussed.
Photos: Pankaj Kumar
- ‘A journalist should respect women’ 25 Mar 2017 | Unnati Joshi
- Life in a box 25 Mar 2017 | Unnati Joshi
- Standing up for comedy 25 Mar 2017 | Pioneer
- ‘Because girls can do anything’ 25 Mar 2017 | Unnati Joshi
- ‘Everything stemmed from Prison Break’ 25 Mar 2017 | Pioneer
- Hard truths 25 Mar 2017 | IANS
- Doodle all the way 25 Mar 2017 | Jigyasu Joshi
- Behind the complete woman is a Bose 24 Mar 2017 | Unnati Joshi
- Should you go the AMT way? 24 Mar 2017 | KUSHAN MITRA
- All that rocks 24 Mar 2017 | Pioneer
Sunday EditionView All
19 Mar 2017 | Rajesh Singh
Is the marginalisation of the two caste-based parties in Uttar Pradesh a harbinger of change — from identity politics to the politics of development? If we take the 2014 and 2017 elections together, that does seem to be the suggestion, writes RAJESH SINGH Understanding an election result as monumental as that of Uttar Pradesh is akin to unravelling a deep thriller plot. The why, when, where, how and what — this...
STATE EDITIONSView All
25 Mar 2017 | PNS | Lucknow
Chief Minister Adityanath Yogi carried out a minor reshuffle in five ministers on Friday. A government spokesman said that Labour minister Swamy Prasad Maurya has been given additional charge of Co-ordination ministry while he has been divested of Urban employment and poverty alleviation and the charge of these ministries have been given to Urban Development minister Suresh Khanna...