Black and bold
Looking radiant and stunning in a bold and black dress, Sonam Kapoor upped the style quotient at the AirBnB and Shantanu and Nikhil fashion show.
She looked sophisticated and chic wearing a black fit and flare black dress by Self Portrait with cold shoulder cuts, mesh inserts and a lace hem. Sonam paired her ensemble with a pair of embellished Aquaazzura sandals and a centre-parted neatly pulled back low back pony.
As impeccable as she looked, she did face a minor style fiasco with the snapping of her right sandal. But the girl took the malfunction in her absolute stride and looked nonplussed.
Photos: Pankaj Kumar
- State of Mind 29 Apr 2017 | Saimi Sattar
- A case for sculpture 29 Apr 2017 | Siddharth Choudhary
- Madhur vindicated 29 Apr 2017 | IANS
- Wearable art 29 Apr 2017 | Pioneer
- The philosopher prince 29 Apr 2017 | Team Viva
- Introducing SRK, the motivational speaker 29 Apr 2017 | Pioneer
- ‘Punjab was an eye-opener’ 29 Apr 2017 | Pioneer
- Monk who sold silver screen dreams 28 Apr 2017 | Pioneer
- Future perfect but pricey 28 Apr 2017 | Kushan Mitra
- Trend blazer 28 Apr 2017 | Agencies
Sunday EditionView All
30 Apr 2017 | Rajaram Panda
Though immigration is a sensitive issue for all societies, the new President shall be well advised to open this frontier to counter the population decline, writes RAJARAM PANDA First, South Korea followed Japan’s path of registering rapid economic growth in the 1960s to the 1970s. And emerged as one of the Four Tigers along with Hong Kong, Singapore and Taiwan as new growth centres in Asia, in the flying geese pattern...