- PM hails soldiers who participated in 1971 Indo-Pak war
- Politics being used to crush people; Congress will defeat politics of hate: Rahul Gandhi
- Rahul will lead the party with courage, dedication: Sonia
- Body of JeM terrorist found from Pulwama dist in JK: Police
- Mizoram becomes third power-surplus state in NE: PM Modi
- Coalscam: Ex-Jharkhand CM Koda, former coal secy get 3 yr jail
- Rahul Gandhi takes charge as Congress president
Black and bold
Looking radiant and stunning in a bold and black dress, Sonam Kapoor upped the style quotient at the AirBnB and Shantanu and Nikhil fashion show.
She looked sophisticated and chic wearing a black fit and flare black dress by Self Portrait with cold shoulder cuts, mesh inserts and a lace hem. Sonam paired her ensemble with a pair of embellished Aquaazzura sandals and a centre-parted neatly pulled back low back pony.
As impeccable as she looked, she did face a minor style fiasco with the snapping of her right sandal. But the girl took the malfunction in her absolute stride and looked nonplussed.
Photos: Pankaj Kumar
- The City Preps for the merry season 16 Dec 2017 | Pioneer
- Friendly and inclusive 16 Dec 2017 | Pioneer
- The Muse-ical 16 Dec 2017 | Team Viva
- Beauty with grace 16 Dec 2017 | Pioneer
- Diverse pursuits 16 Dec 2017 | Kritika Dua
- Newton out of Oscar race 16 Dec 2017 | IANS
- Tea time 16 Dec 2017 | Team Viva
- Say goodbye to winter woes with spices 15 Dec 2017 | IANS
- Trend Blazer 15 Dec 2017 | Pioneer
- Kumbh of literature 15 Dec 2017 | Pioneer
Sunday EditionView All
10 Dec 2017 | AFP | Seoul
North Korea blamed US "nuclear blackmail" for soaring tensions over its weapons programme in rare meetings with a senior UN official, but agreed to regular communication with the organisation, state media said today. Jeffrey Feltman arrived in Beijing today after wrapping up a five-day visit to Pyongyang aimed at defusing the crisis, just a week after North Korea said it test-fired a new ballistic missile capable of reaching the United States...
STATE EDITIONSView All
16 Dec 2017 | PNS | Chandigarh
Eyeing 2019 Assembly and Parliamentary polls, Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal on Friday asked the senior bureaucrats to rise above considerations of caste and religion and assist the Government in framing such policies which met the aspirations of the people. The Chief Minster while speaking at the inaugural session of the three-day chintan shivir for Cabinet Ministers, IAS, IPS and IFS at Timber Trail Heights, in Parwanoo asked them to finalise...