Black and bold
Looking radiant and stunning in a bold and black dress, Sonam Kapoor upped the style quotient at the AirBnB and Shantanu and Nikhil fashion show.
She looked sophisticated and chic wearing a black fit and flare black dress by Self Portrait with cold shoulder cuts, mesh inserts and a lace hem. Sonam paired her ensemble with a pair of embellished Aquaazzura sandals and a centre-parted neatly pulled back low back pony.
As impeccable as she looked, she did face a minor style fiasco with the snapping of her right sandal. But the girl took the malfunction in her absolute stride and looked nonplussed.
Photos: Pankaj Kumar
- Fire and rain: A wine list 18 Aug 2017 | Pioneer
- Anytime Mediterranean break 18 Aug 2017 | Saimi Sattar
- Photographer S Paul passes away 18 Aug 2017 | Pioneer
- Trend Blazer 18 Aug 2017 | Pioneer
- Living the king-size life 18 Aug 2017 | Kushan Mitra
- India in his mix 18 Aug 2017 | Angela Pallor
- Talent over bloodline 18 Aug 2017 | Angela Pallor
- Trend Blazer 17 Aug 2017 | Pioneer
- ‚ÄėDolls are scary because they are little versions of us‚Äô 17 Aug 2017 | Pioneer
- Contest with a cause 17 Aug 2017 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
13 Aug 2017 | TN RAGHUNATHA | Mumbai
Union Minister of State for Minority Affairs (Independent Charge) Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi on said in Mumbai on Saturday that the Haj Policy-2018 — aimed at making the piligrimage process “transparent” and “smooth” — would be unveiled later this month. Speaking at the 22nd annual Haj orientation camp organised for Haj pilgrims at Haj House in Mumbai, Naqvi said that from the next year, the Haj would be organised as per to...
STATE EDITIONSView All
18 Aug 2017 | Staff Reporter | bhopal
A 35-year-old dalit woman's nose was allegedly slashed and her husband was beaten by two members of an upper caste family at Renvjha village in Sagar district of Madhya Pradesh. Narendra Singh (32) and his father Sahab Singh beat up the woman's husband on Monday when he refused to go to their house and do some work, inspector RS Bagri of Surkhi police station said...