- India beat Bangladesh by four wickets to win Nidahas T20 Tri-Series
- Piyush Goyal junks report suggesting airline-like dynamic pricing in railway
- Bypoll defeats no referendum on BJP policies, programmes: Yogi
- NDA messed up economy, mismanaged JK: Manmohan Singh
- Putin eyes fourth term as Russians go to polls
- 3 AIIMS doctors enroute to Agra killed in accident on Yamuna e-way
- Five civilians killed in Pakistan firing on LoC
Corporation Bank conducted a cleanliness drive on January 21 to clean up the roads leading to its corporate office, Mangalore. The bank is observing swachhta pakhwada, cleanliness fortnight from January 16 to 31st under the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan. The bank carried out the shramdaan as part of the swachhta pakhwada in association with Swachh Mangaluru Abhiyan of Ramakrishna Mission, Mangaluru. Managing director and CEO, Jai Kumar Garg, Corporation bank, Gopal Murli Bhagat, executive director, Corporation Bank and swami of ramakrishna mission, Mangaluru flagged off the drive. Other executives of the bank also participated in the shramdaan.
Flagging the drive, Jai Kumar Garg said cleanliness is not merely the responsibility of the administration but of every citizen.
Around 300 staff members of the bank and other volunteers equipped with brooms, shovels, spades and other tools cleaned the roads of Pandeshwar locality in the city. Volunteers went door to door spreading the message of cleanliness and hygiene. Branches and offices of the bank across the country are conducting various cleanliness activities.
- Irrfan Khan diagnosed with a rare tumour 17 Mar 2018 | Team Viva
- ‚ÄėMelody without rhythm is lifeless‚Äô 17 Mar 2018 | Shailaja Khanna
- Breaking the omerta 17 Mar 2018 | Upasana Singh
- SUSTAINABILITY CLAUSE 17 Mar 2018 | Team Viva
- How to humanise tech 17 Mar 2018 | Team Viva
- Return of the actor 17 Mar 2018 | Saimi Sattar
- Inspired delights 16 Mar 2018 | Saimi Sattar
- The road less travelled 16 Mar 2018 | Jugal Hansraj
- MAGICAL PRIESTESS 16 Mar 2018 | Pioneer
- B&W still good 16 Mar 2018 | Upasana Singh
Sunday EditionView All
18 Mar 2018 | PNS
AAI conducts international workshop for utilizing GAGAN In keeping with the Prime Minister’s objective of using technology as a means of development and co-operation, Airports Authority of India has now offered GPS-aided Geo Augmented Navigation (GAGAN) to SAARC and Southeast Asian countries in order to allow them to reap the significant benefits that accrue from such an advanced navigation system. AAI conducted a two-day workshop on March 15 and 16, 2018...
STATE EDITIONSView All
18 Mar 2018 | PNS | Chandigarh
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal on Saturday said that the previous governments indulged in the business of illegally acquiring lands with ulterior motives and with the intent of having their own cut. “This was done not only in Rohtak but in the entire state...