The article, Junk Diseases, and the accompanying photo published in yesterday’s (Monday, July 17) edition of Vivacity has been wrongly attributed to Dr Kuldeep Singh when it was written by Dr Sudeep Khanna, who is Senior Consultant (Gastroenterology) at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi. The error is regretted.
- Evil cannot defeat evil 24 Jul 2017 | Pioneer
- Upwardly mobile poverty 24 Jul 2017 | Saimi Sattar
- Trend blazer 24 Jul 2017 | Pioneer
- The ultimate bridal palette 24 Jul 2017 | Mansi Bhansali
- A catty relationship 24 Jul 2017 | Monu Kumar
- The era of modular smartphones 24 Jul 2017 | Pioneer
- GoLden chalet 24 Jul 2017 | Debasrita Chakraborty
- Poetic whirl 22 Jul 2017 | SAURAV KAR
- A hunted legacy 22 Jul 2017 | PNS
- In the end 22 Jul 2017 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
23 Jul 2017 | IANS | New Delhi
Only 349 of 4,862 India's large dams have emergency disaster action plans in place, the Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India's performance report on flood control and management schemes of the Water Resources Ministry has revealed. "Out of 4,862 large dams, emergency action plans or disaster management plans of only 349 dams, which is seven per cent, were prepared (March 2016)...
STATE EDITIONSView All
24 Jul 2017 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
A total of 18,404 students have registered in ‘Mukhya Mantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana’. Registrations are being made under the scheme constantly...