The article, Junk Diseases, and the accompanying photo published in yesterday’s (Monday, July 17) edition of Vivacity has been wrongly attributed to Dr Kuldeep Singh when it was written by Dr Sudeep Khanna, who is Senior Consultant (Gastroenterology) at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi. The error is regretted.
- Watch out 19 Sep 2017 | Pioneer
- ‚ÄėAwards do not make you a better musician‚Äô 19 Sep 2017 | Team Viva
- Devotee of dance 19 Sep 2017 | Suman Doonga
- Metaphors from Peru 19 Sep 2017 | Kritika Dua
- Trend blazer 19 Sep 2017 | Agencies
- Risky needles 19 Sep 2017 | IANS
- Picture Perfect 19 Sep 2017 | Pioneer
- Frills and shine 19 Sep 2017 | AP
- BIG MOMENTS 19 Sep 2017 | AP
- Trumping act 19 Sep 2017 | Pioneer
Sunday EditionView All
17 Sep 2017 | Staff Reporter | New Delhi
A 38-year-old man has been arrested by the Farsh Bazaar police for allegedly duping people coming to ATM and fraudulently withdrawing their money. Twelve ATM cards have been recovered from his possession...
STATE EDITIONSView All
20 Sep 2017 | Mukesh Ranjan | Ranchi
Intensifying drive against cyber criminals in Jamtara, Police have arrested four more criminals from Dharuadih and Manjhladih areas under Karmatand Police Station, while they were trying to dupe people though internet, while 20 others succeeded in escaping from the spot. As of now, as many as 104 cases of cyber crime has been lodged in the district alone, out of which more than 80 have been lodged by police itself...