- S Africa widens hunt for Zuma allies to India, China
- India best placed to leverage technology: PM
- DMK to convene 'all-party' meet on Cauvery issue
- Pak charges Rs 2.86L as route navigation charges on PM flights
- Mentally challenged person shot dead near J&K Air Force station
- FIR against Rotomac promoter for Rs 800 cr bank fraud: CBI
- PNB fraud fallout: CBI seals Brady House Branch in Mumbai
To address a customer’s experience in the Digital World, a marketing conference was organised by IILM Institute for higher learning at Lodhi Road on October 6. AAI officials Chandra Shekhar Tewari, AGM(BD), Sandeep Kathuria, AGM(BD) and S Yogabhama, AM(BD) attended the panel discussion on the topic “Redesigning the business from the customer’s back.” AAI officials presented the need to identify business imperatives and priorities emphasising the pivotal role, value of human intelligence such as innovation, creativity and imagination play in a world of digitisation, automation, augmentation and transformation.
The students were given insights on ATC working and they welcomed valuable suggestions and ideas for discussions on startups. The faculty forum was given an idea of a course on Aviation Management to ponder over. Airports Authority of India’s viewpoints towards Air Connectivity and Airport Competitiveness were shared with the participants who were also apprised of the new Civil Aviation Policy 2016. AAI officials also highlighted various innovative initiatives taken by the Government of India targeting the common manlike the Regional Connectivity Scheme, UDAN (Ude Desh Ka Aam Naagrik) that is addressing affordability, capacity and efficiency in aviation business.
- How emotions affect our body 19 Feb 2018 | Rajyogi Brahmkumar Nikunj
- New found hope 19 Feb 2018 | Priya Jain
- A place to call home 19 Feb 2018 | Kiran Modi
- Trend Blazer 19 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- Get over yourself for Indian cinema‚Äôs progress: KJo 19 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- Wave of filmmaking 19 Feb 2018 | Team Viva
- An unknown Legacy 19 Feb 2018 | Ramya Palisetty
- Fluttering high 17 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- Netaji‚Äôs posthumous woes 17 Feb 2018 | Saatvik Jha
- Relationships in the digital era 17 Feb 2018 | Upasana Singh
Sunday EditionView All
18 Feb 2018 | Gwynne Dyer
Now that Jacob Zuma has finally exited, the African National Congress, which has fallen a long way from its glory days, has one last chance to rebuild its reputation before next year’s election. Whether the ANC is the best bet for South Africans is a different question altogether As a passer-by in the upscale Johannesburg suburb of Saxonwold observed, the South African Police would never have raided the enormous, high-walled compound...
STATE EDITIONSView All
19 Feb 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | Bokaro
A police team of Bokaro Thermal police station headed by inspector cum officer-in charge Parmeshwar Leyangi on Sunday morning conducted raids at Ganjutola in Armo forest area here and seized approx 2.5 tonnes of illegal coal along with their 4 motorcycles and 5 cycles,said Bokaro SP Kartik S...