- Chanda Kochhar to continue as MD and CEO, to go on leave till completion of internal
- CBI followed up with 6 countries to reiterate that Nirav Modi's passport was revoked
- Delhi HC asks who authorised Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's sit-in at lieutenant
- Partly cloudy sky in Delhi, rains likely
- Kejriwal continues sit-in protest
To address a customer’s experience in the Digital World, a marketing conference was organised by IILM Institute for higher learning at Lodhi Road on October 6. AAI officials Chandra Shekhar Tewari, AGM(BD), Sandeep Kathuria, AGM(BD) and S Yogabhama, AM(BD) attended the panel discussion on the topic “Redesigning the business from the customer’s back.” AAI officials presented the need to identify business imperatives and priorities emphasising the pivotal role, value of human intelligence such as innovation, creativity and imagination play in a world of digitisation, automation, augmentation and transformation.
The students were given insights on ATC working and they welcomed valuable suggestions and ideas for discussions on startups. The faculty forum was given an idea of a course on Aviation Management to ponder over. Airports Authority of India’s viewpoints towards Air Connectivity and Airport Competitiveness were shared with the participants who were also apprised of the new Civil Aviation Policy 2016. AAI officials also highlighted various innovative initiatives taken by the Government of India targeting the common manlike the Regional Connectivity Scheme, UDAN (Ude Desh Ka Aam Naagrik) that is addressing affordability, capacity and efficiency in aviation business.
- Social media makes you depressive 18 Jun 2018 | Pioneer
- AntarcticA is slowly melting 18 Jun 2018 | Pioneer
- Treg cells protect babies from hiv 18 Jun 2018 | Pioneer
- Miscarriage needs effective care 18 Jun 2018 | Pioneer
- ‚ÄėMusic is an autonomous language‚Äô 18 Jun 2018 | Team Viva
- Art as solace for the heart 18 Jun 2018 | Aparna Bhalla
- Good thoughts must for good health 18 Jun 2018 | Rajyogi Brahmakumar Nikunj
- An ageless classic 18 Jun 2018 | Nitesh Jidani
- Your morning fix will not give you cancer 18 Jun 2018 | Team Viva
- Retro is back again 18 Jun 2018 | Muskan Kathuria
Sunday EditionView All
17 Jun 2018 | VR Jayaraj | Kochi
In a swift move intended at stemming the protests brewing in the State police force against certain top officials’ ‘feudalistic’ practice of persecuting policemen and camp followers by using them as house servants, the Kerala Government on Saturday removed ADGP Sudesh Kumar, whose daughter was the other day booked for assaulting and verbally abusing his official police driver, from the position of head of the Armed Police Battalion. The action against...