- Rahul slams PM Modi for attacking Manmohan Singh
- UK: Mallya trial to hear evidence from political expert
- Govt takeover of Unitech: NCLT should have taken our leave, SC
- Modi takes sea-plane from Sabarmati to visit Ambaji Temple
- NY attack: Trump says urgent need to fix 'lax' immigration
- Three soldiers missing as avalanche hits forward post in J-K
Anupama Dayal uses the Sundarbans as her inspiration in her resort wear collection
Anupama Dayal made the ramp come alive with Jalparis — local mermaid of the Sunderbans in her resort wear. Her collection titled, Anupama was inspired with the rawness of the wind howling through the forest of the Sundarbans. The man eating Bengal tigers swimming with deathly calm to the human village as the mangrove jungle sits pretty.
She uses summer sorbet, with lilacs and lavender, melons and sunset hues. Along with an extensive use of fabrics such as gossamer and light, chiffons, light as air silks and feather light chanderis.
Her collection is centered around the concept of compositions. Each garment can be worn as a separate, put together ‘matched’ as in trend now or eclectically mixed from within the collection. they can be dressed up according to mood and context with all the scarves and tactile floral jewellery showed.
- In the footsteps of a master 12 Dec 2017 | Uma Nair
- Fathers and sons 12 Dec 2017 | Utpal K Banerjee
- Trend blazer 12 Dec 2017 | Pioneer
- Songs of experience 12 Dec 2017 | Kritika Dua
- Mid-air code 12 Dec 2017 | Team Viva
- Peace mission stuck to purpose 11 Dec 2017 | Team Viva
- God is universal 11 Dec 2017 | Rajyogi Brahmkumar Nikunj
- Rise in teen suicide, social media coincide 11 Dec 2017 | Team Viva
- Trend blazer 11 Dec 2017 | Agencies
- Vintage ride 11 Dec 2017 | Kritika Dua
Sunday EditionView All
10 Dec 2017 | AFP | Seoul
North Korea blamed US "nuclear blackmail" for soaring tensions over its weapons programme in rare meetings with a senior UN official, but agreed to regular communication with the organisation, state media said today. Jeffrey Feltman arrived in Beijing today after wrapping up a five-day visit to Pyongyang aimed at defusing the crisis, just a week after North Korea said it test-fired a new ballistic missile capable of reaching the United States...
STATE EDITIONSView All
12 Dec 2017 | Staff Reporter | Raipur
After revised notification by DOPT, the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has registered the case in the 'sex CD' matter. According to official sources in Police Headquarters, the notification of the DOPT dated December 7 reached the PHQ on Monday...