- India set South Africa 204- run target in 1st T20
- Moderate polling in Tripura Assembly elections
- PNB fraud fuelled during demonetisation: Bengal CM
- Shame on you! student tells Trump at Florida anti-gun rally
- Modi inaugurates new BJP headquarters in Delhi
- Naval chopper tender: AgustaWestland withdraws plea from HC on bank guarantee
- Sebi may give fresh push to loan default disclosure by listed firms
Tata Power Delhi Distribution Limited (Tata Power-DDL), India’s leading power distribution company and Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to jointly work towards designing innovative energy efficiency solutions for the Indian industrial sector.
The purpose of the MoU was to pave the way for knowledge transfer, information and experience sharing, technical cooperation between the parties in the field of Energy Efficiency and Demand Side Management. One of the major scope of work is to pool up the expertise to implement energy efficiency enhancement program for various kind of industries on pan India basis and work jointly on the projects.
The MoU was signed between Praveer Sinha, CEO and MD, Tata Power-DDL and Shreekant Somany, Chairman, CII Centre of Excellence for Competitiveness for SMEs, CII during the CII National Competitiveness and Cluster Summit.
On signing of the MoU, Praveer Sinha, CEO and MD, Tata Power-DDL said, “The collaboration with CII will provide us the necessary impetus towards developing innovative energy efficiency solutions for the Indian Industries. The deployment of projects will lead to cost optimisation, operational efficiency and overall business growth across the industrial spectrum.”
Tata Power-DDL, the only Power Distribution company in India, is empanelled as Grade - 1 ESCO with Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE). The company has been conferred with the Certificate of Merit in the Electricity Distribution Companies (DISCOM) Sector by BEE at the National Energy Conservation Award – 2016. Tata Power-DDL has also been awarded numerous accolades for implementing energy-efficiency improvement projects, including the Innovative Financing and ESCO Model at National Energy Efficiency Circle Competition 2017 organised by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
- How emotions affect our body 19 Feb 2018 | Rajyogi Brahmkumar Nikunj
- New found hope 19 Feb 2018 | Priya Jain
- A place to call home 19 Feb 2018 | Kiran Modi
- Trend Blazer 19 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- Get over yourself for Indian cinema‚Äôs progress: KJo 19 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- Wave of filmmaking 19 Feb 2018 | Team Viva
- An unknown Legacy 19 Feb 2018 | Ramya Palisetty
- Fluttering high 17 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- Netaji‚Äôs posthumous woes 17 Feb 2018 | Saatvik Jha
- Relationships in the digital era 17 Feb 2018 | Upasana Singh
Sunday EditionView All
18 Feb 2018 | Gwynne Dyer
Now that Jacob Zuma has finally exited, the African National Congress, which has fallen a long way from its glory days, has one last chance to rebuild its reputation before next year’s election. Whether the ANC is the best bet for South Africans is a different question altogether As a passer-by in the upscale Johannesburg suburb of Saxonwold observed, the South African Police would never have raided the enormous, high-walled compound...
STATE EDITIONSView All
19 Feb 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | Bokaro
A police team of Bokaro Thermal police station headed by inspector cum officer-in charge Parmeshwar Leyangi on Sunday morning conducted raids at Ganjutola in Armo forest area here and seized approx 2.5 tonnes of illegal coal along with their 4 motorcycles and 5 cycles,said Bokaro SP Kartik S...