- India, Bangladesh bonded by cooperation and understanding: Modi
- Almost USD 30 million seized in raids linked to Malaysian ex-PM
- Samsung must pay Apple $539mn in patent lawsuit: US court
- HDK faces floor test today; expected to sail through
- Special NIA court convicts five IM militants in Bodh Gaya serial blasts case
- Two men detonate explosive device at Indian restaurant in Canada; 15 injured
Tata Power Delhi Distribution Limited (Tata Power-DDL), India’s leading power distribution company and Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to jointly work towards designing innovative energy efficiency solutions for the Indian industrial sector.
The purpose of the MoU was to pave the way for knowledge transfer, information and experience sharing, technical cooperation between the parties in the field of Energy Efficiency and Demand Side Management. One of the major scope of work is to pool up the expertise to implement energy efficiency enhancement program for various kind of industries on pan India basis and work jointly on the projects.
The MoU was signed between Praveer Sinha, CEO and MD, Tata Power-DDL and Shreekant Somany, Chairman, CII Centre of Excellence for Competitiveness for SMEs, CII during the CII National Competitiveness and Cluster Summit.
On signing of the MoU, Praveer Sinha, CEO and MD, Tata Power-DDL said, “The collaboration with CII will provide us the necessary impetus towards developing innovative energy efficiency solutions for the Indian Industries. The deployment of projects will lead to cost optimisation, operational efficiency and overall business growth across the industrial spectrum.”
Tata Power-DDL, the only Power Distribution company in India, is empanelled as Grade - 1 ESCO with Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE). The company has been conferred with the Certificate of Merit in the Electricity Distribution Companies (DISCOM) Sector by BEE at the National Energy Conservation Award – 2016. Tata Power-DDL has also been awarded numerous accolades for implementing energy-efficiency improvement projects, including the Innovative Financing and ESCO Model at National Energy Efficiency Circle Competition 2017 organised by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
- Tender touch 25 May 2018 | Pioneer
- Experiments with traditional cooking 25 May 2018 | Team Viva
- Cat among the pigeons 25 May 2018 | Kushan Mitra
- no more Sprouts? 25 May 2018 | Pioneer
- Trend blazer 25 May 2018 | Pioneer
- Never say die 25 May 2018 | Divya Giri
- A helpful father equals a happy mom 25 May 2018 | Pioneer
- Corporate Briefs 24 May 2018 | Team Viva
- Gift for moms 24 May 2018 | Team Viva
- New hydro power project 24 May 2018 | Team Viva
Sunday EditionView All
20 May 2018 | PNS
New Delhi: “Now, let us enjoy our holidays,” this is how the Supreme Court concluded the hearing on the Karnataka power row on Saturday. The courtroom burst into a bout of laughter as Justice AK Sikri, who headed the three-judge Bench, made the jovial remark ...
STATE EDITIONSView All
25 May 2018 | Santosh Narayan | Ranchi
When Prime Minister Narendra Modi during his Jharkhand visit on Friday sits with the Deputy Commissioners and officials of the 19 aspirational districts it would boost hope of speedy development of the areas that have been in the red zone. It is learnt that all the DCs concerned have been told to be ready with crisp presentations highlighting not only the good works done in their areas identified but also...