- Always wanted to join the Army: Gen Bipin Rawat
- Russian interference had no impact on US presidential polls: Trump
- PM Modi holds 'substantiative' talks with Iran Prez
- Arvinder Singh Lovely rejoins Congress
- CBI arrests 2 PNB officials, authorised signatory of Nirav Modi company
- Cheating case: Developer DS Kulkarni detained in Delhi
- Sex ratio at birth dips in 17 of 21 large states, Guj records 53 points fall
- I don't feel like competing with anyone: Kohli
- Poll candidates must disclose source of income: SC
- CBI approaches Interpol to locate Nirav Modi
- SC reduces TN's Cauvery water share
Era of simulation
The real time computer based simulation program for managing stakeholders is the most powerful method of gaining six months of real experience in just one day. Developed by Prendo Simulations Limited UK in association with SHELL, it relates to the immense challenges of managing 24 stakeholders with diverse expectations in a Venezuela mine.
The stakeholders can be placed at different places of a triangle reflecting their primary interest related to environment, people and profit. Each team of 4 to 5 person has to take various complex decisions to balance the conflicting expectations of each stakeholder. The four hour simulation reflects 6 months of planning and communication. The winning team scores the highest marks based on the satisfaction level of various stakeholders and their relative importance to the project.
Prendo’s simulation games are well known globally and used by leading companies and business schools worldwide such as Google, UNOPS, Deloitte, SAP, Unilever, Petrobras, Total SA, Wharton School, INSEAD, MIT Sloane School, London Business School and University of Cambridge. The teams get a real life experience and a chance to compete with each other.
International innovation Corps., University of Chicago, New Delhi center asked the Centre for excellence in project management Limited (CEPM) to conduct the stakeholder simulation for their fellows having 2 to 4 years of experience, many of whom have done their MBA from University of Chicago. It was highly appreciated with positive feedback.
Over 337 persons from 60 organisations in India have earlier done this simulation program as part of the International Executive diploma programme I/EDPM offered by i2P2M in association with the George Washington University.
- Fluttering high 17 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- Netaji‚Äôs posthumous woes 17 Feb 2018 | Saatvik Jha
- Relationships in the digital era 17 Feb 2018 | Upasana Singh
- A COMPLETE TRANSFORMATION 17 Feb 2018 | IANS
- Words in rhythm 17 Feb 2018 | Kritika Dua
- Mindful meals 16 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- Manipuri for every palate 16 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- Pretty Pussycat 16 Feb 2018 | Kushan Mitra
- Trend Blazer 16 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- Power woman 16 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
Sunday EditionView All
18 Feb 2018 | IANS | Jaipur
At least nine persons were killed and 18 others injured when two LPG cylinders exploded at a wedding in Beawar in Rajasthan's Ajmer district, police said on Saturday. According to police, six persons were referred to a hospital in Ajmer while 12 were referred to the district hospital in Beawar...
STATE EDITIONSView All
18 Feb 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Madhya Pradesh Government has worked with dedication in education, health, food, agriculture, irrigation and tribal welfare, said Public Relations Minister Narottam Mishra while addressing public meeting during campaigning for Kolaras by-election. Minister Mishra addressed meetings at Khatorda, Barod, Hairpur, Emloda and Toria regions...