- Rahul slams PM Modi for attacking Manmohan Singh
- UK: Mallya trial to hear evidence from political expert
- Govt takeover of Unitech: NCLT should have taken our leave, SC
- Modi takes sea-plane from Sabarmati to visit Ambaji Temple
- NY attack: Trump says urgent need to fix 'lax' immigration
- Three soldiers missing as avalanche hits forward post in J-K
Exuberant party wear
Aarti Vijay Gupta plays with prints and easy anti-fit silhouettes with asymmetric hemlines
We go back to our roots in this collection and explore the evolution of design through the cognitive mind of a child in an art class.The playfulness is derived from integrating different stimuli that attract and develop their creative awareness.
“We take our blank canvas and explore this creative process in our lighthearted collection through our fun loving prints and easy anti-fit silhouettes with asymmetric hemlines that are adorned with breezy breathable fabrics like lightweight cottons and silk,” shared Aarti Vijay Gupta.
- In the footsteps of a master 12 Dec 2017 | Uma Nair
- Fathers and sons 12 Dec 2017 | Utpal K Banerjee
- Trend blazer 12 Dec 2017 | Pioneer
- Songs of experience 12 Dec 2017 | Kritika Dua
- Mid-air code 12 Dec 2017 | Team Viva
- Peace mission stuck to purpose 11 Dec 2017 | Team Viva
- God is universal 11 Dec 2017 | Rajyogi Brahmkumar Nikunj
- Rise in teen suicide, social media coincide 11 Dec 2017 | Team Viva
- Trend blazer 11 Dec 2017 | Agencies
- Vintage ride 11 Dec 2017 | Kritika Dua
Sunday EditionView All
10 Dec 2017 | AFP | Seoul
North Korea blamed US "nuclear blackmail" for soaring tensions over its weapons programme in rare meetings with a senior UN official, but agreed to regular communication with the organisation, state media said today. Jeffrey Feltman arrived in Beijing today after wrapping up a five-day visit to Pyongyang aimed at defusing the crisis, just a week after North Korea said it test-fired a new ballistic missile capable of reaching the United States...
STATE EDITIONSView All
12 Dec 2017 | Staff Reporter | Raipur
After revised notification by DOPT, the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has registered the case in the 'sex CD' matter. According to official sources in Police Headquarters, the notification of the DOPT dated December 7 reached the PHQ on Monday...