- India set South Africa 204- run target in 1st T20
- Moderate polling in Tripura Assembly elections
- PNB fraud fuelled during demonetisation: Bengal CM
- Shame on you! student tells Trump at Florida anti-gun rally
- Modi inaugurates new BJP headquarters in Delhi
- Naval chopper tender: AgustaWestland withdraws plea from HC on bank guarantee
- Sebi may give fresh push to loan default disclosure by listed firms
For a way ahead
The Union Minister of Steel & Mines Narendra Singh Tomar was handed over the dividend cheque for the financial year 2014-15 for an amount of Rs16.37 crore by SK Tripathi, CMD MSTC in New Delhi. MSTC’s dividend was declared at 207 percent of the paid up equity capital for the financial year 2014-15 in the annual general meeting held on September 14 2015 at Kolkata. MSTC has also declared issue of bonus share at 1:1 ratio.
MSTC is a mini ratna category 1 PSU under Ministry of Steel. It is a profit making and dividend paying company. MSTC closed the financial year 2014-15 with a Profit before Tax (PBT) of Rs131.47 crore.
Total volume of business during the year is Rs 29923 Crore — a growth of about 19 per ecnt. There has been an increase in company’s reserve by around 11 per cent.
In the year 2014-15 MSTC created history and successfully auctioned 29 coal blocks and allotted 41 coal mining blocks to steel, cement and power sector and state owned entities in a transparent and fair manner as a follow up of Supreme Court directive. MSTC also conducted global e-tender-cum-e-auction in multi-currency of Red Sander Wood for Andhra Pradesh valuing Rs 850 crore. All these businesses made MSTC one of the largest e-commerce companies in the country.
MSTC promotes the policy of the government of India for adopting e-governance for ensuring efficiency, economy and equity in government business decisions by its work. Sabka Vikas -MSTC ke Saath
- How emotions affect our body 19 Feb 2018 | Rajyogi Brahmkumar Nikunj
- New found hope 19 Feb 2018 | Priya Jain
- A place to call home 19 Feb 2018 | Kiran Modi
- Trend Blazer 19 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- Get over yourself for Indian cinema‚Äôs progress: KJo 19 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- Wave of filmmaking 19 Feb 2018 | Team Viva
- An unknown Legacy 19 Feb 2018 | Ramya Palisetty
- Fluttering high 17 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- Netaji‚Äôs posthumous woes 17 Feb 2018 | Saatvik Jha
- Relationships in the digital era 17 Feb 2018 | Upasana Singh
Sunday EditionView All
18 Feb 2018 | Gwynne Dyer
Now that Jacob Zuma has finally exited, the African National Congress, which has fallen a long way from its glory days, has one last chance to rebuild its reputation before next year’s election. Whether the ANC is the best bet for South Africans is a different question altogether As a passer-by in the upscale Johannesburg suburb of Saxonwold observed, the South African Police would never have raided the enormous, high-walled compound...
STATE EDITIONSView All
19 Feb 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | Bokaro
A police team of Bokaro Thermal police station headed by inspector cum officer-in charge Parmeshwar Leyangi on Sunday morning conducted raids at Ganjutola in Armo forest area here and seized approx 2.5 tonnes of illegal coal along with their 4 motorcycles and 5 cycles,said Bokaro SP Kartik S...