- Unaware of scuffle between PLA, Indian troops in Ladakh: China
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteens in Bengaluru
- SC orders NIA probe into Kerala girl's conversion, marriage
- Both sides to be blamed for Charlottesville violence: Trump
- Pakistan violates ceasefire, shells areas in Poonch
- Terror funding case: NIA raids 12 locations in Kashmir
- India capable of tackling any kind of challenge: PM
- PM calls for 'New India' free of terror, communalism
- Bullets, abuses will not resolve problems in Kashmir: PM
Lap of luxury
Hotel Amrapali Clarks Inn was inaugurated in Deoghar recently
Adding to its portfolio of over 50 commercial and residential projects across India, Amrapali Group recently inaugurated a new landmark in Deoghar, the important Hindu pilgrimage centre. With the opening of Amrapali Clarks Inn, the city gains a world class hotel replete with luxury. A hotel with a global character also serves as a stepping stone towards the economic growth of the city.
With Baidyanath temple as one of the 12 revered Jyotirlingams in India and one of 51 shaktipeethas, Deoghar is constantly attracting pilgrims from all over the world. Amrapali Clarks Inn offers tourist world class facilities.
This hotel is actually the first of an expanded chain of hotels the Group aspires to develop in Bihar and Jharkhand.
At the opening of the hotel Dr Anil Kumar Sharma, CMD Amrapali Group, welcomed the guests and shared the Group’s expansion plans.
Ghazal maestro Puruskar Mishra, president awardee, performed as part of the opening ceremony. Also present on the occasion were Direcor Mukul, Suvash, Amaresh Kumar, Vice President SN Shrivastava and seniors officials of Amrapali Group.
In his inauguration speech Dr Anil Kumar Sharma said,
“Amrapali Clarks Inn Deoghar is a premier brand of Clarks Inn Group of Hotels. We take immense pride in introducing Amrapali Clarks Inn as a luxury segment in the hospitality sector that adds a feather in the cap of Jharkhand tourism.” According to Sharma, “Amrapali Clarks Inn is a contemporary business hotel, conveniently located in close proximity to Baidyanath temple and the City Centre. It’s just seven kms from the city railway station. With stylish interiors, modern ambience, upscale facilities and impeccable services, the hotel promises a personalised experience to both business as well as leisure clients.”
Sharma added, “We are coming up with a series of hotel chains across the country, in which Amrapali Clarks Inn at Bareilly is operational, whereas Muzzafarpur, Purnia, Gaya, Patna will soon be operational.” Giving more details about the hotel, Nishant Mukul said, “Amrapali Clarks Inn Hotel is facilitated with unique features such as wi-fi connectivity, travel desk, concierge, currency exchange, baby sitter, doctor on call, gymnasium, spa and other world-class facilities. It has been decorated by 69 deluxe, suites and premium rooms. Moreover, the hotel will serve as a venue for corporate meets and high end weddings and other social gatherings.”
- Stringing a legacy 15 Aug 2017 | Pioneer
- Trend Blazer 15 Aug 2017 | Pioneer
- Independence day special 15 Aug 2017 | Pioneer
- Listed to win 14 Aug 2017 | Pioneer
- Trend Blazer 14 Aug 2017 | Pioneer
- Do it in contemporary style 14 Aug 2017 | Mansi Bhansali
- The Preserver of Dharma 14 Aug 2017 | Rajyogi Brahmakumar Nikunj ji
- Right of passage 14 Aug 2017 | Wildlife Trust of India
- Indian women can code 14 Aug 2017 | Pioneer
- Thirst of kunds 14 Aug 2017 | Pioneer
Sunday EditionView All
13 Aug 2017 | TN RAGHUNATHA | Mumbai
Union Minister of State for Minority Affairs (Independent Charge) Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi on said in Mumbai on Saturday that the Haj Policy-2018 — aimed at making the piligrimage process “transparent” and “smooth” — would be unveiled later this month. Speaking at the 22nd annual Haj orientation camp organised for Haj pilgrims at Haj House in Mumbai, Naqvi said that from the next year, the Haj would be organised as per to...
STATE EDITIONSView All
15 Aug 2017 | PNS | Mumbai
Ranchi boy conferred Gallantry Award On the occasion of Independence Day 2017, Ranchi based Major Saurabh Chaudhury will be conferred Sena Award. Chaudhury joined Indian Army as commissioned officer in 2005 after clearing Combined Defence Services and played a pivotal role in carrying out operations in various front areas...