- In Modi, Trump has a leader he can truly work with: experts
- Monsoon session of Parliament from July 17 to Aug 11
- Over 140 people feared buried in China landslide
- Modi to be first world leader to have WH dinner with Trump
- DU announces first cut-off list
- Srikanth reaches 3rd successive Super Series final
- Modi embarks on three-nation tour
Lap of luxury
Hotel Amrapali Clarks Inn was inaugurated in Deoghar recently
Adding to its portfolio of over 50 commercial and residential projects across India, Amrapali Group recently inaugurated a new landmark in Deoghar, the important Hindu pilgrimage centre. With the opening of Amrapali Clarks Inn, the city gains a world class hotel replete with luxury. A hotel with a global character also serves as a stepping stone towards the economic growth of the city.
With Baidyanath temple as one of the 12 revered Jyotirlingams in India and one of 51 shaktipeethas, Deoghar is constantly attracting pilgrims from all over the world. Amrapali Clarks Inn offers tourist world class facilities.
This hotel is actually the first of an expanded chain of hotels the Group aspires to develop in Bihar and Jharkhand.
At the opening of the hotel Dr Anil Kumar Sharma, CMD Amrapali Group, welcomed the guests and shared the Group’s expansion plans.
Ghazal maestro Puruskar Mishra, president awardee, performed as part of the opening ceremony. Also present on the occasion were Direcor Mukul, Suvash, Amaresh Kumar, Vice President SN Shrivastava and seniors officials of Amrapali Group.
In his inauguration speech Dr Anil Kumar Sharma said,
“Amrapali Clarks Inn Deoghar is a premier brand of Clarks Inn Group of Hotels. We take immense pride in introducing Amrapali Clarks Inn as a luxury segment in the hospitality sector that adds a feather in the cap of Jharkhand tourism.” According to Sharma, “Amrapali Clarks Inn is a contemporary business hotel, conveniently located in close proximity to Baidyanath temple and the City Centre. It’s just seven kms from the city railway station. With stylish interiors, modern ambience, upscale facilities and impeccable services, the hotel promises a personalised experience to both business as well as leisure clients.”
Sharma added, “We are coming up with a series of hotel chains across the country, in which Amrapali Clarks Inn at Bareilly is operational, whereas Muzzafarpur, Purnia, Gaya, Patna will soon be operational.” Giving more details about the hotel, Nishant Mukul said, “Amrapali Clarks Inn Hotel is facilitated with unique features such as wi-fi connectivity, travel desk, concierge, currency exchange, baby sitter, doctor on call, gymnasium, spa and other world-class facilities. It has been decorated by 69 deluxe, suites and premium rooms. Moreover, the hotel will serve as a venue for corporate meets and high end weddings and other social gatherings.”
- Entangled but sorted 24 Jun 2017 | Pioneer
- 8 fan theories that passed the litmus test 24 Jun 2017 | Pioneer
- Design psychologist 24 Jun 2017 | Satyabhan Singh
- How to deal with the real steal 24 Jun 2017 | Pioneer
- Punjab with no borders 23 Jun 2017 | Team Viva
- Unbottling the gourd 23 Jun 2017 | Pioneer
- Mango: Queen of the season 23 Jun 2017 | Aakriti Narang
- Trend blazer 23 Jun 2017 | Pioneer
- A pleasant surprise from Honda 23 Jun 2017 | Kushan Mitra
- Magic moves 23 Jun 2017 | Angela Paljor
Sunday EditionView All
25 Jun 2017 | Shipra Parashar/ Srishti Garg | New Delhi
With Delhi University declaring its first cut-off list on Friday, SGTB Khalsa college came out with the highest 99.66 per cent for BSc (Hons) Electronics...
STATE EDITIONSView All
25 Jun 2017 | PNS | Dehradun
A regimented protocol of ‘Fast Track Bypass surgeries’ in which a patient can get discharged in three days has been initiated by the Max hospital here. Addressing media persons Senior Consultant Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery (CTVS), Dr Manish Meswani said that Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery (CABG) involves counselling of patient and fast tracking the conventional processes...