- Chidambaram attacks BJP over deleting dialogues in 'Mersal'
- PM to visit poll-bound Gujarat tomorrow
- Srikanth stuns Axelsen; Saina, Prannoy lose in Denmark Open
- Meeting Dalai Lama major offence, China warns world leaders
- Missing Pak journalist recovered after two years
- Irani hits back at Rahul Gandhi for tweet on Jay Shah
Lap of luxury
Hotel Amrapali Clarks Inn was inaugurated in Deoghar recently
Adding to its portfolio of over 50 commercial and residential projects across India, Amrapali Group recently inaugurated a new landmark in Deoghar, the important Hindu pilgrimage centre. With the opening of Amrapali Clarks Inn, the city gains a world class hotel replete with luxury. A hotel with a global character also serves as a stepping stone towards the economic growth of the city.
With Baidyanath temple as one of the 12 revered Jyotirlingams in India and one of 51 shaktipeethas, Deoghar is constantly attracting pilgrims from all over the world. Amrapali Clarks Inn offers tourist world class facilities.
This hotel is actually the first of an expanded chain of hotels the Group aspires to develop in Bihar and Jharkhand.
At the opening of the hotel Dr Anil Kumar Sharma, CMD Amrapali Group, welcomed the guests and shared the Group’s expansion plans.
Ghazal maestro Puruskar Mishra, president awardee, performed as part of the opening ceremony. Also present on the occasion were Direcor Mukul, Suvash, Amaresh Kumar, Vice President SN Shrivastava and seniors officials of Amrapali Group.
In his inauguration speech Dr Anil Kumar Sharma said,
“Amrapali Clarks Inn Deoghar is a premier brand of Clarks Inn Group of Hotels. We take immense pride in introducing Amrapali Clarks Inn as a luxury segment in the hospitality sector that adds a feather in the cap of Jharkhand tourism.” According to Sharma, “Amrapali Clarks Inn is a contemporary business hotel, conveniently located in close proximity to Baidyanath temple and the City Centre. It’s just seven kms from the city railway station. With stylish interiors, modern ambience, upscale facilities and impeccable services, the hotel promises a personalised experience to both business as well as leisure clients.”
Sharma added, “We are coming up with a series of hotel chains across the country, in which Amrapali Clarks Inn at Bareilly is operational, whereas Muzzafarpur, Purnia, Gaya, Patna will soon be operational.” Giving more details about the hotel, Nishant Mukul said, “Amrapali Clarks Inn Hotel is facilitated with unique features such as wi-fi connectivity, travel desk, concierge, currency exchange, baby sitter, doctor on call, gymnasium, spa and other world-class facilities. It has been decorated by 69 deluxe, suites and premium rooms. Moreover, the hotel will serve as a venue for corporate meets and high end weddings and other social gatherings.”
- ‚ÄėDon't know if I'll become full-time actress in future‚Äô 21 Oct 2017 | Pioneer
- Art of a yogi 21 Oct 2017 | Pioneer
- Right to Vote 21 Oct 2017 | Kritika Dua
- Chopra calls out Big Boys‚Äô Club in Bollywood 21 Oct 2017 | Pioneer
- Time to have some fun 21 Oct 2017 | Saimi Sattar
- Nailing it with laughter 21 Oct 2017 | Kritika Dua
- Get Set Go! 19 Oct 2017 | Kritika Dua
- AAI felicitated with ACI-ASQ Award 19 Oct 2017 | Pioneer
- bis meeting 19 Oct 2017 | Pioneer
- Home Improvement 19 Oct 2017 | Pioneer
Sunday EditionView All
22 Oct 2017 | PTI | New Delhi
The Sharad Yadav faction of the Janata Dal (United) Party on Saturday announced election to party posts on March 11 and released a list of interim office-bearers, including Chhotubhai Vasava as working president and Ali Anwar as one of the vice-presidents. Yadav also released a list of presidents of party units in states at a press briefing...
STATE EDITIONSView All
22 Oct 2017 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan will reach Washington DC on October 22. He has been invited by Pt Deendayal Upadhyay Forum, where he will address as a key speaker in the programme organised by the forum...