NBCC signs MoU with JSV
Prime Minister, Narendra Modi and President of the Republic of Belarus, Alexander Lukashenko, along with Dr Anoop Kumar Mittal, CMD, NBCC and Vital Bandaryk, Director General, BZS of Belarus, exchanged signed MoU documents on September 12 at Hyderabad House.
The memorandum of understanding pertaining to strategic cooperation has been entered between NBCC and BZS for joint participation in the upcoming infrastructure and energy development projects in the two countries.
- Trend Blazer 24 Nov 2017 | Pioneer
- Looks aren't everything 24 Nov 2017 | Kushan Mitra
- Vile act 24 Nov 2017 | Pioneer
- Root of cure 24 Nov 2017 | Pioneer
- Raising the bar 24 Nov 2017 | Kritika Dua
- Powerhouse performances 24 Nov 2017 | MEENAKSHI RAO
- No firing on boat in Palk Straits 23 Nov 2017 | PNS
- Musical evening for a cause 23 Nov 2017 | PNS
- Terrain of challenges 23 Nov 2017 | PNS
- Bridging the gap 23 Nov 2017 | PNS
Sunday EditionView All
19 Nov 2017 | PNS | GANDHINAGAR
Addressing a gathering of people via video conferencing in Bharuch district of poll-bound Gujarat, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday asked them to unite against casteism, terrorism, black money, corruption and communalism. “It is a strange environment…We must hold each others hand and move ahead…...
STATE EDITIONSView All
24 Nov 2017 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) on Thursday filed a charge-sheet against 592 accused persons, including promoters of three private medical colleges from Bhopal - JN Choksey, chairman of LN Medical College, SN Vijaywargiya of People's Medical College and Ajay Goenka of Chirayu Medical College - and one from Indore - Suresh Singh Bhadoriya of Index Medical College, in the MPPEB scam. In the charge-sheet, four MPPEB officials, three persons...