- Examining reports on black money commissioned by UPA: Fin Min
- Japan welcomes Trump's threat to destroy North Korea
- No floor test, no elections in 18 seats: Madras HC
- BCCI nominates MS Dhoni for Padma Bhushan award
- Visits by Trump, Modi to Israel 'truly historic': Netanyahu
- Anger building up against Modi government: Rahul
- Mexicans dig in rubble seeking survivors as quake kills 248
- Heavy rains in Mumbai for 2nd day; flight services hit
NBCC signs MoU with JSV
Prime Minister, Narendra Modi and President of the Republic of Belarus, Alexander Lukashenko, along with Dr Anoop Kumar Mittal, CMD, NBCC and Vital Bandaryk, Director General, BZS of Belarus, exchanged signed MoU documents on September 12 at Hyderabad House.
The memorandum of understanding pertaining to strategic cooperation has been entered between NBCC and BZS for joint participation in the upcoming infrastructure and energy development projects in the two countries.
- Watch out 19 Sep 2017 | Pioneer
- ‚ÄėAwards do not make you a better musician‚Äô 19 Sep 2017 | Team Viva
- Devotee of dance 19 Sep 2017 | Suman Doonga
- Metaphors from Peru 19 Sep 2017 | Kritika Dua
- Trend blazer 19 Sep 2017 | Agencies
- Risky needles 19 Sep 2017 | IANS
- Picture Perfect 19 Sep 2017 | Pioneer
- Frills and shine 19 Sep 2017 | AP
- BIG MOMENTS 19 Sep 2017 | AP
- Trumping act 19 Sep 2017 | Pioneer
Sunday EditionView All
17 Sep 2017 | Staff Reporter | New Delhi
A 38-year-old man has been arrested by the Farsh Bazaar police for allegedly duping people coming to ATM and fraudulently withdrawing their money. Twelve ATM cards have been recovered from his possession...
STATE EDITIONSView All
20 Sep 2017 | Mukesh Ranjan | Ranchi
Intensifying drive against cyber criminals in Jamtara, Police have arrested four more criminals from Dharuadih and Manjhladih areas under Karmatand Police Station, while they were trying to dupe people though internet, while 20 others succeeded in escaping from the spot. As of now, as many as 104 cases of cyber crime has been lodged in the district alone, out of which more than 80 have been lodged by police itself...