- Kerala tribal youth beaten to death by lynch mob
- Modi greets Trudeau with hug at ceremonial reception
- AAP vs Chief Secy: Police team at CM's residence
- PNB fraud: ED freezes deposits, shares worth Rs 44cr of Nirav Modi group
- Trump admin makes H1-B visa approval tough; Indian firms to be impacted
- Sunanda Pushkar death: SC notice to Delhi Police on Swamy's plea for SIT probe
- Australian Deputy PM resigns amid sexual harassment claim
- Parrikar discharged from Mumbai hospital
- SC asks if Kerala HC was justified in annulling Hadiya's marriage
- Canada High Commission cancels dinner invite to Khalistan terrorist
- PNB fraud: ED seizes luxury cars, more assets of Modi, Choksi
Power of Seed
Souls have the power to think, choose, decide and act as per their free will, says Rajyogi Brahmakumar Nikunj ji
Today, we have many theories about the origin of life and creation of the world. There is a school of thought that holds to the belief that all life has sprung from one supreme source and everything in the world is a particle that is connected to that source. Hence, all creation is part of the Creator or God.
However, if we investigate this concept logically, we can see that it is far from the truth. Let us take the example of a seed. A seed is tiny but it is a creator; a particle too is tiny but it is a creation. A tiny seed has the power to produce a giant banyan tree. The tiny seed is the nano essence, an independent entity, complete in itself. A tiny particle, however, is a nano part of something else. A seed is a pure essence, pure energy of superlative quality capable of producing quantity and hence is powerful. A particle is a bit of the qualitative outcome of the seed and hence less powerful. It does not have the creative powers of the seed and it draws its own power from a higher source. A seed is a creator while a particle is a creation. The seed has the capacity to produce a tree but a part of the tree such as the leaf, branch or flower cannot manifest all the qualities that the seed can.
Human souls are like seeds. Each soul is an independent entity complete in itself. Each soul has the blueprint of creativity, life and eternal qualities like truth, peace, and love which are paramount in Supreme. Souls have the power to think, choose, decide and act as per their free will. They can change their destiny if they choose to do so. We must also understand the fact that human souls are not particles that have emanated from the Supreme Soul, as is believed by many. He is Supreme being who does not get divided into particles. If that were so, then why does the Creation or the particles degrade with time? Why are human souls devoid of all divine qualities which they should have if they were parts of Supreme? How can souls become imperfect if they were part of the Supreme?
To illustrate the point further, if a fifty rupee note is divided into ten pieces, the pieces will not be called particles of that fifty rupee note, nor will they be complete entities, in fact, they will become worthless pieces of paper. Similarly, souls, which are whole entities in themselves, are not particles of the Divine, they are separate from him. The only similarity between them is that both are subtle and spiritual, and cannot be seen by the eyes. However, the Supreme Soul is perfect and full of all virtues and spiritual powers while souls become imperfect over time. That is why he comes to this world to restore souls to perfection when they reach the extreme state of degradation. Remember, neither the Supreme nor the soul can be fragmented. The soul is not a share of Supreme but it is a part of his Creation.
Just as a man and his wealth are separate, and a man is called the master of his wealth or property, similarly, he is the master Creator. He alone has the power to recreate a perfect world of peace and happiness through his wisdom. How illogical is it to consider the Supreme Soul to be omnipresent on the one hand and on the other hand to consider human souls as his particles? Where would be the space left for an omnipresent entity if there were any to get divided into parts, pieces, and particles? Hence, the truth is that souls are not particles but they are an eternal immortal progeny of the Supreme Soul and as his children, we all inherit his property of wisdom, purity, peace, and happiness in the new world that he recreates for us.
- The faulty chair 24 Feb 2018 | Ramya Palisetty
- Pairings for the season 24 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- Fiction can‚Äôt beat facts: Rajkumar Hirani 24 Feb 2018 | IANS
- Unconventional jewellery ideas 24 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- A sundar spot 24 Feb 2018 | Kritika Dua
- Experimental classics 23 Feb 2018 | Kritika Dua
- Trend Blazer 23 Feb 2018 | Pioneer
- Not quite a Big Bear 23 Feb 2018 | Kushan Mitra
- ‚ÄėRaza piece revises gaze‚Äô 23 Feb 2018 | Uma Nair
- Redefining interiors 23 Feb 2018 | Team Viva
Sunday EditionView All
18 Feb 2018 | Gwynne Dyer
Now that Jacob Zuma has finally exited, the African National Congress, which has fallen a long way from its glory days, has one last chance to rebuild its reputation before next year’s election. Whether the ANC is the best bet for South Africans is a different question altogether As a passer-by in the upscale Johannesburg suburb of Saxonwold observed, the South African Police would never have raided the enormous, high-walled compound...
STATE EDITIONSView All
24 Feb 2018 | PNS
Special cleanliness drive today Bhopal: The Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation is organising a special cleanliness drive on Saturday at Government Sultania Hospital on Saturday. The Nirankari volunteers will assemble at 7...